women drivers. ROFL.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
women riders are excluded from the ridicule....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ]YouTube - Women Drivers Compilation ([/ame]

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Showed this one to my girlfriend and jokingly told her this is why I always drive when we're together.

Pickax

Fasta Bloo... and Black
Reaction score
Visit site
That one where the woman is trying to park for 4 minutes and the guy eventually gets out and parks it for her right away is a riot.

You could've parked a jumbo jet in that space.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
My favorite was the swimming pool. Anyone could have fallen for that trap but it was funny as hell.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK Lone......what's with the girl bashing today? The "man in 1955" now this?!?! :spank:

I know you're just playing! :noworries:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK Lone......what's with the girl bashing today? The "man in 1955" now this?!?! :spank:

I know you're just playing! :noworries:

i LOVE girls.

:D

but honestly I always think im excluded from the things men "shouldnt" say because I was raised by my single mom and my grandmother. Both of them were extremely strong women in every sense of the word. So, since in my own mind I know my respect for women is deep and abiding......I always feel like I can get away with (very often accurately :p) making fun of women driving poorly....or whatever the case may be.

Still, that doesnt mean you cant have good female drivers. Tbh there is no bigger turn for many guys than a girl that is truly gifted in an automotive sense.