Wisconsin Riders

C

CombatPenguin

Just seeing how many are out there. You guys/girls ever meet up for a group ride?

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I go riding in the Blue Mound St. Park area 3 to 4 times a season....since it's about 170 miles from Chicago, I usually make a camping weekend of it. I have a friend with an FZ6 in Madison who usually joins me along with a couple others from Chicago who make the trip.

WI has some epic riding.

Beknatok

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm another Chicagoian who would be up for making a run north of the border sometime. I'll be passing through in late June, on a run to Fargo, ND, along the Mississippi.

C

CombatPenguin

I'm in Wausau in Marathon county right in the middle of the state. I think it would be a fun to meet some other fz6 riders, WI has got some great roads to ride on. I think sometime in late june or sometime in july would be best, nicer weather it's still only in the 60's right now 30's at night :( .
I would be up for anywhere in the state, but Madison area or Janesville areas would be closer for all the Illinios (spelling).

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How do you guys & ladies ride for so long at one time? If I ride just 14 miles my hands go to sleep and I cant feel nothing. Could my gloves be to tight? I'm a noobie so I have no idea. Could it be my hands arent' use to it? Any ideas?

C

CombatPenguin

Well my hands are always numb really (to much computer gaming :sinister: ) but it could be your gloves but bikes tend to vibrate your hands numb from my experience. Changing your grips could make a difference not sure really what else you could do.

Beknatok

Reaction score
Visit site
How do you guys & ladies ride for so long at one time? If I ride just 14 miles my hands go to sleep and I cant feel nothing. Could my gloves be to tight? I'm a noobie so I have no idea. Could it be my hands arent' use to it? Any ideas?

There's a number of different possibilities. If you have a new FZ6, it'll vibrate more but settle down after its break-in period and an oil change or two. Second, well, bikes just vibrate and its something you get used to/build a tolerance for. Third, if you cannot flex your hands freely in your gloves, then they're probably too tight and also contributing.