winter gloves

hamslice01

Reaction score
Visit site
i tried to search this but couldnt find the right answer. what is a good winter riding glove? this is my first winter and my little fingers get cold fast. right now i have the joe rocket atomic 2.0 which has little to no cold protection. i need your knowledge guys thanks.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i use the Alpinestar snowmobile gloves and they work well down to about 30 degrees or so, but i will be getting some heated grips in the mail very soon!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm using the Olympias, keep my hands toasty for an hour or so below freezing. Broke em out today too, as we got over 6" of snow this weekend in the valley. :eek:

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a pair of Fieldsheer aqua sport gloves. They're water proof and pretty well insulated. I've only worn them in 40 degree weather so can't say how well they keep you warm below that.

NJ GUS

Reaction score
Visit site
I have three different pairs.
"Thermologic" battery operated. Very comfortable to about 35 deg. F.
Olimpia 100 gram thinsulate are very warm but bulky.
Gerbing electric when on the Harley as the FZ's charging isn't strong enough for full electrics.

I've ridden the Harley down to 13 deg F for the 130 mile round trip to work. I wear a Gerbing electric jacket with matching gloves & socks. ( and an Aerostich 1 piece)