Will Kuryakyn iso grips fit on 07 FZ6?

Blue Fire

Feel the burn!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey y'all, I want to add the throttle boss (with iso grips) to my bike but Kuryakyn's website doesn't show the bike as being an option (just the FZ1), as well as their customer service doesn't say it will work. Can anyone explain to me why? I have seen others doing the FZ1 handlebar mod and from what I gather, everything swaps right over...which I think I will end up doing this at the same time anyway since its only $40 or so. Please help me understand!

(BTW first post! I'm glad to be apart of this community and hope help as much as I am being helped)

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
I couldn't tell you how the fit would work - but I do know you can get FZ1 bars and put them onto your FZ6. I think the only real difference is how straight they are, and not much else - thus you are likely able to fit them to the FZ6 too!

Perhaps you'd be able to find the dimensions of the two bars? Circumference, inner/outer diameter and the likes!

Last edited:

Blue Fire

Feel the burn!
Reaction score
Visit site
I couldn't tell you how the fit would work - but I do know you can get FZ1 bars and put them onto your FZ6. I think the only real difference is how straight they are, and not much else - thus you are likely able to fit them to the FZ6 too!

Perhaps you'd be able to find the dimensions of the two bars? Circumference, inner/outer diameter and the likes!

Thank you, I will look around and see if I can find dimensions. Maybe it has something to do with the throttle tube...but aftermarket ones I have seen will fit both bikes. Heck I just might buy the stupid things and see for myself!