Why are these so hard to find?!?!

TCSubaruDrift13

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been searching for over a month and never had any luck, its quite annoying. My guess is these bikes done get crashed as much as others.

But Im looking for those brackets that the passenger foot pegs attach to! They are super difficult to find, and when you do they are always separate and $60+

Anyone have any leads to a set for a 07?

I went to go post this question on the facebook page, but found out I was on a R6 page. Not the FZ6 page, so I need to wait for approval on that one.

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
They are listed in the fiche on RoyAyers.com for the 2007 at about $154 each. My guess is that either people don't remove them (can't on my '04) or they get bent up in the case of a crash. These could be pretty susceptible to damage in the event of a crash, maybe that's why these were made replaceable after '04 or so.

TCSubaruDrift13

Reaction score
Visit site
They are listed in the fiche on RoyAyers.com for the 2007 at about $154 each. My guess is that either people don't remove them (can't on my '04) or they get bent up in the case of a crash. These could be pretty susceptible to damage in the event of a crash, maybe that's why these were made replaceable after '04 or so.

That makes sense. Thanks for the reply. Im trying to avoid buying brand new OEM ones as they are over priced. I guess ill keep sourcing them out via Ebay. Thanks!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
PM [MENTION=3172]skooter65[/MENTION] he turns bikes and many parts....

Mine are just sitting here waiting for the day I sell her or crash her beyond repair otherwise I'd sell them but fleebay should turn something up....

FWIW there is single lefty on fleebay right now. No peg but the bracket. $25 HERE

ozgurakman

Özgür Akman
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought chinese made fjr rear pegs for $14 from ebay, they're not really bad, I found them really comfy and thrustful. But not fine builded as an oem part. I recommend it.