Who else owns a firearm or more?

DaveMc

Reaction score
Visit site
What else do you need? However I do miss my 120mm main gun. :(

Is there another 120mm gun around or are you talking about tanks? I spent 3 years on them ('96-'99). We got MINIMAL hand to hand combat instruction and basic small arms training. Our drill sgt. told us if they managed to get around all the guns on the tank and we had to duke it out with them we might be better dead

Of course he probably wasn't thinking about tankers getting deployed without their tanks...

Guns now: just a Remington shotgun with buckshot loaded for zombies

ms mrdr

PB4UGO
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i've got a walther p22, taurus 40 subcomp, springfield 45, 9mm, ar-15, 308, 22lr, 22mag, mosserberg 500 tactical, and probably a few others i can't remember.

mike1952

Reaction score
Visit site
I have around 50 or so. Around 25 are handguns. I also have a carry permit, so a few are used for that. Most are just shooters and used for hunting or woods protection. Don't know how anyone can feel comfortable in a house with out a firearm or two.

mike1952

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive just obtained my firearms licence an im looking for a Ruger M77 .243 with Stainless barrel and action , with Tasco 4-16x40 scope :thumbup: very similar to this one.......

I understand it is hard to own a firearm in Oz, is that true? I would think with all the wilderness it would be commonplace. BTW nice choice in a caliber and rifle. The scope should be ok with the low recoil from a 243. I really like Leupolds and Nikons.

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
I just organized my closet the other day, bad picture though. I have the RPK of course, a crap-11 9mm paper weight, a Sig P230 .380, a Keltec .380 carry piece, and my Smith and Wesson's. My first ever was the 4506 which I still love, but my new favorite of the collection is my model 686 .357 magnum with a 4" barrel and rubber grip- the balance is perfect.

D

D-Rock

Walther P22
Star 1911, 9mm
Yugo SKS
Remington 10/22
M1 carbine
winchester 1890