Who else owns a firearm or more?

I don't like guns,but I do have one that don't shoot.My great grandfather bought it in 1896.I,m not sure what it is but it is very small,holds 6 bullets ,1 inch barrel and fully chromed with black pearl handle.

I never expected this many responses, and HOLY $HIT! Some of you have an arsenal! Thought I saw a USP in there somewhere... Just remember. If you run dry you can always bludgeon them to death with it!

Not too familiar with the usp... is the barrel solid to the frame? Or is it the typical design? How does the extra weight of the suppressor not interfere with the cycling?

I'm mired in my 10-day waiting period for my 4\" Springfield xd 9.

Guy at the store told me I was #1008 for the day (statewide) of gun purchases in California. I guess there was a recent sale day (black monday? or something like that) where the statewide number was upwards of 5k.

How Berkeley can you be, eh?
ya, its called fear of obama. *see note.

*not a political statement, just reporting what the news has reported to me, with a fear of Obama putting regulations on gun sales, people are scurrying around to grab a boom stick

dont ban me :surrender::scared:

ya, its called fear of obama. *see note.

*not a political statement, just reporting what the news has reported to me, with a fear of Obama putting regulations on gun sales, people are scurrying around to grab a boom stick

dont ban me :surrender::scared:

After the craptastic 3 sleepless days I needed that!!!

i'm mired in my 10-day waiting period for my 4\" springfield xd 9.

Guy at the store told me i was #1008 for the day (statewide) of gun purchases in california. I guess there was a recent sale day (black monday? Or something like that) where the statewide number was upwards of 5k.

How berkeley can you be, eh?

lol lol lol

Not too familiar with the usp... is the barrel solid to the frame? Or is it the typical design? How does the extra weight of the suppressor not interfere with the cycling?

It works just like a glock or any other polymer semi auto, it is a little front heavy with the can on though.

I sold all my weapons save one. I still have a basic 22LR semi-auto rifle. Nothing more than a varmit killer that isn't worth stealing.

Sold was the Winchester 30-30 lever, Remington Ndl 700 BDL 30-06, Remington 243 jr (wife's), Ruger MKII .22 target pistol, Ruger GP100 .357, and a S&W .38 revolver.

I still want a Springfield 1911 .45 though.... some day.

Glock Model 22 .40 cal, Remington 870 12 guage, Bushmaster Carbon 15 "assault rifle" for sport shooting and varminting.

Where in Wisconsin do you live? I know there some other sconi folks on the forum but they all seem to be located over on the east side of the state. I'm way over on the west side, "eastern occupied Minnesota".

I also own a few guns..... I have a 30-40 Krag. (it was used in the Spanish American war), a m1 carbine (my favorite), a .22 rifle, a 9mm Glock, a random 6 shot revolver from the 1800's (I've never shot it.), and a couple of other random bb/pellet guns.

Today I'm finally saying goodbye to my 6" .357. I was forced to take this gun because of what happened with it earlier this year, and I'm glad to finally not have to see it again. I've still got my identical blue 4" though.

silver357.jpg

Where are these other WI's? I'm over between mad N milwaukee. Waukesha... Any other WI's wanna get a group ride or something going for this spring?

I have a Springfield XD-9 sub compact. What an awesome gun. 16 rounds in the extended clip, small and extremely accurate. My 15 year old daughter shoots it better than I do, though.

I have my grandfathers Remington 1100 12ga. and a 22 cal. rifle. I want to get a pistol, but I am a little cautious with little kids in the house. When my baby gets a little older, I would like to get a 45.

I have a Springfield XD-9 sub compact. What an awesome gun. 16 rounds in the extended clip, small and extremely accurate. My 15 year old daughter shoots it better than I do, though.

You'd probably like the XDm-9. Not a compact, but match grade barrel, better ergonomics than original XD, 19+1...

Back