Which way is she spinning?

javamad

Reaction score
Visit site
hard work :-D

I could only see anti-clockwise till I looked at the shadow and then back up.
It only worked for me once though ...

Never mind... guess I´m all logic .. maybe that´s why I´ve spent the last month pouring over forums for the Fazer, Er6-f, Triumph Tiger 1050, ... and I still can´t make a choice :(

B

Bo67

I saw both ways also.
Here's one that I ripped right out of my book of worthless knowledge:

1. Shift all of your weight on your left foot so that your right right foot is about 1 inch of the ground.

2. Start swing your right foot/leg in a clockwise circle.

3. Now, extend your right hand directly in front of you and draw an imaginery "6" in the air.

Something like 85% of people will have their right leg start turning counter- (anti) clockwise when they draw the number "6". The 15% who keep their leg moving clockwise are supposed to have homocidal tendencies or be a genius or something like that.

Sorry, slow news day here.........;)

-Bo

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw both ways also.
Here's one that I ripped right out of my book of worthless knowledge:

1. Shift all of your weight on your left foot so that your right right foot is about 1 inch of the ground.

2. Start swing your right foot/leg in a clockwise circle.

3. Now, extend your right hand directly in front of you and draw an imaginery "6" in the air.

Something like 85% of people will have their right leg start turning counter- (anti) clockwise when they draw the number "6". The 15% who keep their leg moving clockwise are supposed to have homocidal tendencies or be a genius or something like that.
-Bo

And about 1% of us fall over and break an endtable and lamp, er, I mean, 1% of people! :eek:

Khyren

Reaction score
Visit site
the trick to changing directions is looking at her pivot foot. look at the actual foot for one direction and then the reflection to reverse.

Khyren