Votes: 12 21.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know if option A will work with the Two Bros turn signals?

The TB signals as they stand are rounded 3/8" threaded ends and could be mounted if you add washers to span them across the egg-shaped hole in the FE. I believe you can take your stock signals apart and retain the rubber egg shaped parts and mount the TB lights to them and re-insert back into the egg-shaped hole as well. I think I read that somewhere on here.

I voted option A for the same reasons, reusing the stock
signal and plate lights.

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The TB signals as they stand are rounded 3/8\" threaded ends and could be mounted if you add washers to span them across the egg-shaped hole in the FE. I believe you can take your stock signals apart and retain the rubber egg shaped parts and mount the TB lights to them and re-insert back into the egg-shaped hole as well. I think I read that somewhere on here.

I voted option A for the same reasons, reusing the stock
signal and plate lights.

Thanks Daryl, I am partial to my Two Bros turn signals, because I have the Watsen Leds on the front ,but would definitely like to use my old tag light though.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have B I used my factory turns but the led for the plate light is bright enough trust me and it is a white led so its not a pale light. the aluminum concepts one after a lil while loosens up and starts to rattle.... my buddy has that one and im really not impressed option b is powdercoated. and is pretty strong, very good product.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Thanks Daryl, I am partial to my Two Bros turn signals, because I have the Watsen Leds on the front ,but would definitely like to use my old tag light though.

You can have the best of both worlds! TB FE combined with Option A FE! I modded the two together:

DSCF3802.JPG

DSCF3789.JPG

DSCF3805.JPG

Full write up here: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/3068-two-brothers-carbon-fibre-exhaust-boneman.html

Dustin

MotorBoatin Son of a Btch
Reaction score
Visit site
I prefer A, I have it on my bike and i have had no problems with water so far. In the instructions it states that it is compatible with every exhaust system except Devil Exhaust. Good Product

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

You can get the egg plates with the hole for standard signals like the 2Bros at most local shops cheap. Online too but it costs more to ship them than the cost of the product. :D

skeezle

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have pictures of an install for option "A"? I like that "B" attaches to the bike with 4 bolts. Does "A" do that as well? Or does it only attach with two bolts?

Roboco

Reaction score
Visit site
The option 'A' at the beginning of the post is no longer available at the link there. Are these still available somewhere? Anyone know?