kustom17

Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
Both look good. I'm thinking about getting A. I want to keep my stock turn signals and plate light. Good luck.

I

inkrediboy

I'm a strong supporter of Competition Werkes

Competition Werkes

I think BILL - Fz forum Extraordinaire had one for sale. These kits are sick, built to last - and are fantastic looking.

I have a kit for my R1 and wouldn't trade it for anything out there. Closest to street legal without the bulk of oem stock hardware.

most of their kits also have custom led licence plate lights like mine too. Keeps you legal at night.

RA

Last edited by a moderator:

ryanFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
A looks very close to the one sold by sbn. I just installed that one on my bike and looks great, and i was glad to keep the stock signals and license plate light. looks clean but not out of place

FZ ROWE

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so I'm not sure which one I like best

[FONT=\"Impact\"][SIZE=\"5\"][COLOR=\"Red\"]A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] eBay Motors: '04- 08 Yamaha FZ6 Fender Eliminator Kit (item 250303406971 end time Oct-09-08 18:44:23 PDT)

OR :Flash:

[FONT=\"Impact\"][SIZE=\"5\"][COLOR=\"Red\"]B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Rumble Concept Bone Series Fender Eliminator for FZ6 03-08 :: Fender Kits, Undertails, Bodywork :: Solo Moto Parts

I plan on having aftermarket smaller signals too, but thats a whole different thread :rolleyes:

I've had A for 2 years and it's as
strong as it was the day I bought it.: BIG thumbup: for use of stock plate light and turn signals

SergeantG1

Reaction score
Visit site
Choice A is the one sold on SBN. 5679larry is FAZR6. I just put that one on my bike. I like it for all the reasons people said above, and I think it sits a little further under the tail than the other one does. It's cheaper too, but definately not cheaper in quality.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have option A. Best because of price, durability and the fact that it uses the stock holes, screws, signals and plate light with only one minor modification to the plate light.

IPilot

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently installed A which is the one sold by SBN. It looks great, really well made, and keeping the license plate light and stock signals make a huge difference. Highly recommended!!

Hondo64d

Reaction score
Visit site
I think A is the same one as on SBN, and it is the one I have. Easy to install, looks great, and a quality product at a cheap price. I like it.

John

motodude

Reaction score
Visit site
Option A was put on my bike a few weeks ago and I think it's the best option for stock signal, stock plate light, price and quality. A no brainer.:thumbup:

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know if option A will work with the Two Bros turn signals?