• FZ-6 SUB MACH BARS $165.00

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • JOTA BARS $70.00

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • ANY OTHER TYPE

Votes: 25 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Rizoma bars, grips, and bar ends are on order. Hopefully they will be better angles than stock.

I just put the suburban bars on. I really like the way they feel. Expensive but worth it for me. I'm 6'1", 230 lbs, and I feel more comfortable with them.

I've got Renthal Streetfighters on my naked. Love the new positioning its given me - slightly more aggressive with a more direct feel of what the front wheel's doing.

Oh, and looks pretty smart too! :thumbup:

I have the Suburban, they fit like a glove with no mods to brake lines or cables and gave me the exact riding position I was looking for, yes expensive but no more aching wrists or weird riding position.

Do you sit more fwd or more upright than the OEM handlebars? From your post I gather it is more upright
no more aching wrists or weird riding position.

thanks.

fab4272,

I have the suburban bars like ashbone. The bars give you a more aggressive position, forward and down.

I come from a bike with clip-ons and like ashbone, I found the stock riding position weird. This feeling was amplified when riding agressively. With the oem bars I never encountered aching wrists, just a feeling that I was riding with a stick up my butt.

If you have any more questions I'd be happy to try and answer.

Back