Where would you mount these??

mattwitt

Reaction score
Visit site
Just picked up a set of these.. Where would you mount them on the FZ6? Mine is a 2008... I see a few options on the front near the fender but seeing what others thought or may have done.

dm-pair-2014_web.jpg

Denali DM Micro Single Intensity LED Lighting Kit with Full Wiring Harness & M8 Mount - TwistedThrottle.com

Capt.Clydescope

Reaction score
Visit site
i bet you could make some small brackets that tie into the front blinkers, like those small metal brackets that drop down to hold the blinkers.

Marcin

Reaction score
Visit site
i bet you could make some small brackets that tie into the front blinkers, like those small metal brackets that drop down to hold the blinkers.

Thought so too but the brackets are mounted with two screws into platic parts of headlight. Additional weight might be too much and losen the mounts / screws.

mattwitt

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys.. After looking at it and wanting to get them lower to the ground I mounted them on the Fender Bolts in front of the forks.. I haven't wired them in yet.. But will give a full review once I do that..

DF2C288A-38F6-4159-B757-0235FD140783.jpg

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
kinda expensive :),,,go to Amazon and order set of 2 for $32..

where to mount it :) right on the reflector of the front tire, there is a bracket with holes that reflector mounted on it, rid of reflector and mount the lights on!

I did that for my 07 FZ6

good luck!

Capt.Clydescope

Reaction score
Visit site
Thought so too but the brackets are mounted with two screws into platic parts of headlight. Additional weight might be too much and losen the mounts / screws.

right on, yeah didnt really look to where they ended up jsut felt up there the other day and noticed they had little brackets already placed hanging down there...

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
right on, yeah didnt really look to where they ended up jsut felt up there the other day and noticed they had little brackets already placed hanging down there...

Yep that's where I mounted mine, took off the reflectors and then you have the metal bracket to mount :)

BTW, that spotlight is WAY WAY too expensive. I got the LED spotlights for $24/par....there is no way I would spend more than $50 for a spotlights!

mattwitt

Reaction score
Visit site
kinda expensive :),,,go to Amazon and order set of 2 for $32..

where to mount it :) right on the reflector of the front tire, there is a bracket with holes that reflector mounted on it, rid of reflector and mount the lights on!

I did that for my 07 FZ6

good luck!

Which ones on Amazon are only $32? Would like to look at them as I have a buddy with a KLR that wants a pair..

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I've decided to splash out on some cheaper versions of these. I don't know if it's better to get ones with a reflector or projector lens. Any advice?

I was thinking maybe these or [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00K5NI0X6/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2YP3OASLHLXLZ&coliid=I97L5DDKWQPT1"]these [/ame](I'm not interested in the difference of 2watts in power). Opinions? With explanations please!