Where to get high qaulity round, bar end mirrors that work on the FZ6?

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site
So I am heading to naked land. I want some very cool round bar end mirrors that hang down, not up. Anyone know where to get them? These should be of high build qaulity, in either matte or satin black.

Thanks -

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
look on ebay, many options out there

IMO, you can go two directions with this, there is the high end stuff such as "CRG" which will cost you close to 100$ or more and will last forever, another option is the cheapo kinds..they go for everything from 10-50$...seriously I saw a pair shipped from hong kong for 12$.

I used a 30$ pair called motrax from a local cyclegear. I used them for over a year and they were great. Mirrors eventually fell apart however I would get a second pair of the same brand any day if I needed mirrors.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had these for over a year: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bar-...Accessories&hash=item45f3c3544d#ht_4374wt_940

They're absolutely perfect. Can be mounted up or down.. any which way you want. Just keep in mind that if you also go with a drag bar (FZ1 or any other flatty), upside down approach will not work. Mirrors will hit the tank.
Sorry, no recommendations for high end (unnecessarily expensive :BLAA: ) ones.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like my Rizoma Spy R mirrors.
watermark.php

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had these for over a year: Bar End Mirrors Kawasaki Ninja 250 500 ZX6 ZX7 ZX9 ZX10 | eBay

They're absolutely perfect. Can be mounted up or down.. any which way you want. Just keep in mind that if you also go with a drag bar (FZ1 or any other flatty), upside down approach will not work. Mirrors will hit the tank.
Sorry, no recommendations for high end (unnecessarily expensive :BLAA: ) ones.

Yeah sorry wasn't trying to come off as needing the most expensive etc...I just searched all the threads on this and it seems that people buy the less expensive stuff and then it falls apart or they have issues etc. I just don't like buying things twice.

Thanks for the link

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site
I like my Rizoma Spy R mirrors.
watermark.php

Yeah digging those (and your bike)- they look like the ticket. For the install what is involved - do I need to replace my stock grips etc? I assume you got the black annodized - how are they holding up? Any tank banging issues?

Thanks -

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just want to mention one more thing about mine: they mount directly to stock bar ends. Big plus for me, as I didn't want to go with anything lighter on ends (stock bar ends do a very good job of keeping vibration at bay).

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thinking of going with some bar-end mirrors for my faired fz6. Anybody done it before and have some pictures?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk