Where is the oil change walk-through thread?

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Edit - got the answer
Here's the link

Sorry..

I've tried every search string I can think of, but I can find this thread. Somebody (maybe biker_dude) wrote a nice walk-through on changing the oil and filter on the FZ6. It had some good tips and some detailed pics and I'd like to find it, but I can't.

Your help is appreciated.

Last edited:

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Go to Garage sub forum.

Look at the stickies.

The one that says "What is the best oil."

Go to page four.

Full picture walk through.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
seriously, why did someone move it onto page 4 of a 71 page thread. thats the most obscure thing that could have happened to it. its not as though there were a million pinned topics in that subforum.

*sigh*

thats what mods do when theyre bored i guess....

Yasso

Reaction score
Visit site
I always want to look in the How To section for it as well... I really think that one is worthy of it's own thread.

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah. What they said!

:thumbup:

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that's odd. I thought for sure it was its own thread in the how-to section. No, it's in a "what's the best oil thread." You could be using sesame oil and the process would still be the same. Well... you may want to toast the sesame oil a bit first. Otherwise an oil change is an oil change and that's a great write up that deserves its own thread. IMO

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah. What they said!

:thumbup:

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that's odd. I thought for sure it was its own thread in the how-to section. No, it's in a "what's the best oil" thread. You could be using sesame oil and the process would still be the same. Well... you may want to toast the sesame oil a bit first. Otherwise an oil change is an oil change and that's a great write up that deserves its own thread. IMO

Maybe it was an accident? I mean.. it didn't start life there, did it?