how can i increase the iddle
the bike shuts off at iddle

i just got it today
help?

nikijon

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Merchabiz

As far as I know there is a nut of some sort on the left hand side just below the fuel tank. It can be adjusted with a screwdriver to increase/decrease the idling speed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

nikijon

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
If adjusting the idle does not fix the problem, you should look into the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) issues that many others have had here. Since your bike is a 2005, it may be effected and there was a recall on this part.:thumbup:

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
i know im going to pay for this question but im desperate
where is the choke
fz6 2005help

:welcome: Enjoy and Ride Safe.

While that question was a little...:drool:...I am glad you asked it. Not everyone is born with the innate knowledge of how there bike works.

That being said, I would now suggest that you take some time with your owners manual, maybe drop by Welcome to Boneman's FZ6 Site, and download the service and assembly manuals.

Then, light some candles, and embark a little journey of introduction and discovery, between just you and your bike, get to know each other intimately, after all, you have the ability to lay her down and hurt her, she has the ability to kill you. Or you can both spend many of the greatest moments of your life together ;)

mogs08

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Enjoy and Ride Safe.

While that question was a little...:drool:...I am glad you asked it. Not everyone is born with the innate knowledge of how there bike works.

That being said, I would now suggest that you take some time with your owners manual, maybe drop by Welcome to Boneman's FZ6 Site, and download the service and assembly manuals.

Then, light some candles, and embark a little journey of introduction and discovery, between just you and your bike, get to know each other intimately, after all, you have the ability to lay her down and hurt her, she has the ability to kill you. Or you can both spend many of the greatest moments of your life together ;)

You see... there is some over 12 here...... :)
:rof: