Where do theese hoses go?

JoKe

Reaction score
www.motorsyklisten.no
Been rebuilding my FZ6, and off course it took me a while longer than my memory lasted (I am a year delaied....)
But no finally I have the bike painted and almost put togheter again.. Everything went togheter like a dream (Its a FZ6 isnt it??) but however I am struggeling to find the the placement of three hoses arround the radiator. Below I will put a pic to show what hoses I am struggeling with, the 2 small ones out of the radiator, and the one out of the vakum(?) valve located in front of the battery case. Here goes;

photo_57.png

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
According to the manual, the top one goes to the coolant reservoir.

The two other ones are called "Thermo wax outlet hose" and "Water pump breather hose"

I can't see on the manual which on of the two goes to the water pump, and i don't really know what a "Thermo wax outlet hose" is, sorry

Last edited:

JoKe

Reaction score
www.motorsyklisten.no
Problem solved!!
Thanks for your efforts Carlos!
Had myself a good dive into the mysterious library of the Haynes manual, and suddenly it occured to me that I had mixed up the pump breather house, connecting this onto the fast idle unit, leaving me with one hose to spar and no where to get ridd of it Blah
Also I discovered the extra AIS hose I had for left overs connects to the air filter box... Feel a bit silly about this, but I guess this is how it is sometimes (must have had my mind on actually riding the damn thing)
I`ll be sure to post a picture of the complete thing standing in the sun ready to be driven in about a months time (I hope)