Wheel stripes

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to add some color to my FZ6, I just received my wheel stripes today :thumbup:

I ordered Yellow strips with Yamaha FZ6 in black. these stripes come precut and curved for easy install.

I went with yellow just to be a little different for all the other's and it ties in with my helment.

should I put them on or leave the bike black?
what do you guys think?
:confused:
View attachment 24214

View attachment 24215

View attachment 24216

Go for it. Worse that can happen is you can peel them off after awhile. I put the blue reflective stripes on mine. The striping I got came with a really handy applicator that made the job easy. The hardest part was getting the surface clean for max adhesion.

I like the all black look. Actually you can get black reflective tape to use. I have some but haven't put them on yet. I will like having the extra visibility at night. :rockon:

I like the all black look. Actually you can get black reflective tape to use. I have some but haven't put them on yet. I will like having the extra visibility at night. :rockon:
I have black ones that reflect brown, but they're not as bright as other colours. The white ones I had on my last bike were much more reflective.

You could use a few pieces of tape to stick them on the wheels and see if you like it... and take a pic to show us while you're at it :) (I understand they are very difficult to take off once on)

I had black ones on my FZ6 that reflect bright white... loved them.

With the flash on (couldn't see them without the flash on):

2574970252_b4c12920d3.jpg

Man! That looks great! Did you have that belly pan before? I wonder if that yellow would work good with the blue. I'm also sort of challenged when I dress...Hahaha!

Look great Dave!

These were fairly simple to put on:thumbup:
here's the link http://www.dunstangraffix.com, they also made the Yamaha logo to match :D

They come pre-cut 4 curved stripes per wheel

Ive tried the the 4 piece set and the reel with the 3M applicator..no joy...i just cant make them look factory :banghead:

Back