What's your chain lube?

Wurth High Performance Dry Chain Lube! :D

0893_015_13-5001_21_p.jpg

The Del Ray product definitely doesn't fling off, and I've never had any grime on the chain. A good reminder too - every so often, remove the plastic sproket cover at the engine, it certainly does collect grime and road dirt!

#1 maxima chain wax
#2 PJ blue label
i say the wax stays on better and lubes better, I asked the dealer he said mostly maxima is being sold

Wurth dry chain lube.used it on off roaders,'motos and road bikes for years.
Great stuff,no fling,black crap everywhere,sweet as a nut :thumbup:

Another Bel Ray user here. I tried the Maxima chain wax and didn't like it, (chain went black and greasy crap everywhere?? Still have over half a can out in the shed), so went back to the Bel Ray.

:rockon:

Another DuPont user - 14,000 miles. I'm not always consistent about using it but typically clean the chain then ride then spray on and let sit overnight. When done that way it doesn't fling off and get all over everything.

I used the Dupont and was happy with it but I visited a local dealer and bought a can of "Polaris" chain lube. This was a multi franchise dealer and the guy in the parts department said they used it on all of their bikes there. I am very impressed so far. I've lubed it twice and it seems to go on very easily without any mess. Also, ITS CHEAP !!:thumbup:

Back