What's the best srvice manual ? ..

westmask

Reaction score
Visit site
You folks have been great in my 1st question.I trust you guys [ and girls,if any ] will also steer me in the right direction for a manual to assist me in doing my own maintenance [ since I plan on keeping this sweetheart for a long while ]. While I'm sure Yamaha has a very accurate & pricey one, is there a close second that won't break my bank ? Thanks ahead, westmask

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Haynes manual, and used it very successfully in rebuilding my bike. I found it to download, though to be honest I can't remember where.

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Thanks Cloned....

Another vote for Haynes here. Price is pretty fair for what it is IMHO. I'd buy it again without a second thought.

huxy

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on the Haynes manual. You can't beat a photograph of the thing they're talking about to make things clear. eBay ahoy!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a CD from ebay - UK - great disk - got it printed and put into a book form - only cost about AUS$10 delivered - printing was free - husband owns a print shop, but you could just as easily take the lap-top down to the shed and read it from there.