2006 Service Manual

Fbrand619

Noob on bigboybike
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone I am now a owner of a 2006 FZ6 a very beat up one at that. I come from the ruckus world. For those who do not know what that is here is my build thread. A ruckus is a 50cc scooter built by Honda that can be modded so bad ass that I can honestly say that I get more attention on the Ruckus then I will get on the FZ6. My ruckus is maxed out at 150cc and its great for side streets. Now I needed a real motorcycle to be able to hit Freeways. So my question is does anyone have a PDF copy of the FZ6 service manual or is that something you must buy. The FZ6 (yet to be named) is in real bad condition but I am a DIY type of guy that takes pride being able to fix and or build what I like. So if anyone has it or can point me in the right direction that would be a great start. I plan to build a street fighter out of my FZ6 and already have the look I'm going for. Once again thanks in advance if anyone has the service manual PDF

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone I am now a owner of a 2006 FZ6 a very beat up one at that. I come from the ruckus world. For those who do not know what that is here is my build thread. A ruckus is a 50cc scooter built by Honda that can be modded so bad ass that I can honestly say that I get more attention on the Ruckus then I will get on the FZ6. My ruckus is maxed out at 150cc and its great for side streets. Now I needed a real motorcycle to be able to hit Freeways. So my question is does anyone have a PDF copy of the FZ6 service manual or is that something you must buy. The FZ6 (yet to be named) is in real bad condition but I am a DIY type of guy that takes pride being able to fix and or build what I like. So if anyone has it or can point me in the right direction that would be a great start. I plan to build a street fighter out of my FZ6 and already have the look I'm going for. Once again thanks in advance if anyone has the service manual PDF
Welcome to the site,
The service manual is widely available but due to copyright laws the forum is unable to host a copy.

Neil