What's everyone doing for New Years Eve???

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, it's time to ringin a new year, and it always interests me as to how people celebrate it, or if some people just avoid all the hype, and carry on regardless???

I, myself, will be working, playing tunes...and having a few cleansing Ales, and probably more than a few Black Russians!

On New Years Day, i am going to a big music festival, which should have about 20000 people at it.

So what is everyone else doing???

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Working till 8pm :(

Then heading round to a mates house for a BBQ & karaoke mixed with lotsa this
5150.jpg
;) :rockon:

Then when the Bundy runs out i'll start on my new found friend :eek: gobble gobble gobble :rockon:
american-honey-lrg.png

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
****tail party at home - just me and Mike :D

All our friends have kids and I don't like driving New Years Eve, so we tend to have a quiet one. Can't stay away for the night because of the kids (dogs.....).

It will be a good night, and hopefully will finish the night lying in the hammock watching the stars.... :rockon:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had a bad experience with Wild Turkey over 10 years ago. I CAN'T drink it.

Same goes with Tequila from about 4 years ago (fell out of the hammock that night :rof:) can't drink that any more either....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had a bad experience with Wild Turkey over 10 years ago. I CAN'T drink it.

This isnt just Turkey , its laced with Honey hence the name & quiet simply out of this world :thumbup: To tell you how good it is , I also HATE normal Turkey :D

Reading around the net the Ladies are mixing it with Kahlua & calling it a Tootsie Roll :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This isnt just Turkey , its laced with Honey hence the name & quiet simply out of this world :thumbup: To tell you how good it is , I also HATE normal Turkey :D

Reading around the net the Ladies are mixing it with Kahlua & calling it a Tootsie Roll :thumbup:

A "Tootsie Roll"....that's just wrong! :spank:

Can you imagine going to the bar and asking for that! :eek:

CrioGeniC

Reaction score
Visit site
Partying on the Riverfront in Jacksonville, FL for New Years Eve, then to the Gator Bowl on New Years Day to hang out with 67,000 other people and watch Mississippi State beat the hell out of Michigan.

Going to be a great start to 2011.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, it's time to ringin a new year, and it always interests me as to how people celebrate it... So what is everyone else doing???:thumbup:

I'm taking my wife to see The Trews!! :rockon:

NewYears2010_260.jpg

Then off to a coupla local pubs to get smashed, then back to our hotel for some more fun :innocent:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Snowboarding all day on 31st followed by festivities at the mountain (fireworks, live band, drinks, etc).. then snowboarding some more on the 1st :D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
****tail party at home - just me and Mike :D

All our friends have kids and I don't like driving New Years Eve, so we tend to have a quiet one. Can't stay away for the night because of the kids (dogs.....).

It will be a good night, and hopefully will finish the night lying in the hammock watching the stars.... :rockon:

Oi! Kazza....watch the language...lol.

Shlongtail party FTW!:rockon:

I personally will be getting an early night, so that I can get up bright and early and go ride the wheels off Neo on the near empty roads.....so get out there and drink yourselves into a drunken stupor all you South Aussie cagers and lycra nutters.:Flip::D

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to be sitting in a hot tub with a glass of wine and my guy. We are watching his cousins Dobermans while they are in a hotel above Times Square in NYC.
They have an outdoor hot tub so I plan on letting the snow pile up on my head while I have a few adult bevies.