• I Just Have My FZ6........

Votes: 143 50.0%
  • I NEED A BIKE!!! ANY BIKE!!!

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
Got a new Triumph Daytona 675 a couple of months ago primarily for more agressive rides with friends and the track. Track plastics will be the next addition to the 675.

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't realize the Nighthawks had shaft drive! If I didn't live so far away I'd submit a bid!

NICE ride! I remember when I first saw these I thought that they were the coolest bike I had ever seen. It must be the lines because I have always liked the 1200 Bandit and the Fazers as well. (To me they all vaguely resemble one another)
Thanks for the pic!

Last edited:

Woe257

Reaction score
Visit site
My other bike is a suzuki gs500k2 (my first bike) and if i run into a sh!t load of money, it'll be a Suzuki B-King:rockon:!

I almost bought the B-king this fall since the prices dropped significantely in this region. Thought it would be a "cool" unique bike for very little money. In the end, I had to pass on it. Shame. The dealers were begging for any offers as they just didn't move here. Came close to trading my '06 FZ6 with about a thousand to boot at one place (if I recall correctely). Different locations, different deals. There were two B-Kings close by at different dealerships. Who knows, come the spring if their still there....

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
I said goodbye to my beloved VFR400 track bike a few months ago & ended up with this. K1 GSXR600
Pic_6.jpg

Pic_7.jpg

My last ever day at Oran Park. Man I already miss that place. What used to look like this.

OPT5.jpg

Now looks like this :(
OPbridge.jpg

This piece of Australian racing history was scrapped to make way for houses :(

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK.. so it's not a motorcycle, but it IS a bike and I do ride it a lot :D

attachment.php