Votes: 37 12.9%
  • I Just Have My FZ6........

Votes: 143 50.0%
  • I NEED A BIKE!!! ANY BIKE!!!

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters
S

soul2coal

I have an '05 Kawasaki 360 Prairie 4x4 that I play around with whenever time permits.

kvanderploeg

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, the FZ6 is really "for my wife" so my bike is a 2007 V-Star 1100. Took them both out for a while today as the temps finally made it into the mid 40°'s

Kent

DSC01516.jpg

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Dont sweat us Americanos over the puddle in England. Most of us are poor and suffer with just one bike.....and a boat....and a season pass for my Burton snowboard.....and a Mazda that for some reason my wife thinks is better for carrying my 3 year old around in :)

But the Burton is really my other death machine.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
04 FJR ABS Awsome machine, let's ride 600 miles today!
00 KLR 650 My roots are in the dirt
85 Yamaha XT350 for my 17 yr old son
78 Honda XL250 for my 14yr old son
2007 FZ6 for out riding my liter bike buddies in the twisties of the Sierra Nevada Mts.

oblivion

Reaction score
Visit site
My fist and only bike is an '81 Yamaha XJ750 Seca. I bought 'er back in '95. She was giving me fits last spring and I nearly sold her (which is when I stumbled across the FZ6), but I got all of that worked out and remembered why I fell in love with her in the first place. I just had her out for a spring shakedown ride this morning, and I'm still wearing the grin.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/oblivi...ic.flickr.com/23/174870006_f9f2132739.jpg[/IM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/oblivi...ic.flickr.com/69/174889445_60d4b75b4c.jpg[/IM

Non-stock items are the Vetter fairing, case guards/highway pegs, luggage rack and sissy bar. Oh, and I installed LOUD air horns. She's only got 25k on her - still a baby.

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
As well as the black '05 Fazer, the Missus also has an '07 Aprilia Tuono. This was her treat to herself when she sold her house last year. She's done a few tweeks to it, Akropovic cans and chip, Ohlins rear shock, CRG shorty brake and clutch levers, Aculine rearsets, OZ Racing wheels and some tasteful carbon fibre bits (it also now has the full-length race bellypan, not shown here).

2ONO800x600.jpg

I have occasional access to her bikes, usually when I'm taking mine to bits for something, sometimes we have a swap when we're out riding just for a change of scene. Usually I'm to be found sitting on these beasties which are mine:

My '98 FZS600 Fazer. This is my donkey bike, a motorized mule. It's a bit of a Frankenstien's Fazer, the engine, frame, tank and running gear are from a '98 bike, but the headlights are so rubbish on those early Fazers I bought an '02 shape fazer headlight and a load of '02 shape body parts to fit round it and got a mate of mine to do a speedblock paint job on them. It's had some other fettling as well, an Ohlins rear shock, K&N filter, Harris Performance can. The Fairing lowers are aftermarket items as well, all off e-bay. I've had as many bits of bare metal as I can powdercoated in a tough satin black finish as it gets used in all the crappy weather and was starting to corrode badly. The dirt just slides off it now!

1.jpg

This is my sexy Italian, an '04 Aprila Falco. It was this that impressed Debz so much that she bought an Aprilia for herself. This is the sunny Sunday fun bike, but it's also done touring duties taking me accross Europe and back twice now, plus the odd long weekend ripping up northern France. It's had quite a lot of work done on it, Ohlins rear shock (again), Rengade airkit, chip, big bore headers and cans, Gilles Variobars, OZ wheels, CRG levers, lowered gearing... and more to go on when I get the time. If I only had to have one bike this would be it. It turns heads where ever it goes, always gets a little crowd round it at bike meets, sounds fantastic and pulls like a train, accelerating hard over crests in the road even at speed in fourth and the front wants to come up.

a20.jpg

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
As well as the black '05 Fazer, the Missus also has an '07 Aprilia Tuono. This was her treat to herself when she sold her house last year. She's done a few tweeks to it, Akropovic cans and chip, Ohlins rear shock, CRG shorty brake and clutch levers, Aculine rearsets, OZ Racing wheels and some tasteful carbon fibre bits
I have occasional access to her bikes, usually when I'm taking mine to bits for something, sometimes we have a swap when we're out riding just for a change of scene. Usually I'm to be found sitting on these beasties which are mine:
My '98 FZS600 Fazer. This is my donkey bike, a motorized mule. It's a bit of a Frankenstien's Fazer, the engine, frame, tank and running gear are from a '98 bike, but the headlights are so rubbish on those early Fazers I bought an '02 shape fazer headlight and a load of '02 shape body parts to fit round it and got a mate of mine to do a speedblock paint job on them. It's had some other fettling as well, an Ohlins rear shock, K&N filter, Harris Performance can. The Fairing lowers are aftermarket items as well, all off e-bay. I've had as many bits of bare metal as I can powdercoated in a tough satin black finish as it gets used in all the crappy weather and was starting to corrode badly. The dirt just slides off it now!
This is my sexy Italian, an '04 Aprila Falco. It was this that impressed Debz so much that she bought an Aprilia for herself. This is the sunny Sunday fun bike, but it's also done touring duties taking me accross Europe and back twice now, plus the odd long weekend ripping up northern France. It's had quite a lot of work done on it, Ohlins rear shock (again), Rengade airkit, chip, big bore headers and cans, Gilles Variobars, OZ wheels, CRG levers, lowered gearing... and more to go on when I get the time. If I only had to have one bike this would be it. It turns heads where ever it goes, always gets a little crowd round it at bike meets, sounds fantastic and pulls like a train, accelerating hard over crests in the road even at speed in fourth and the front wants to come up.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: got an extra room in your house nooj? I might just want to stay for a while. I'll even take that "old" fazer......NICE!:thumbup:

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
Only been here since November, it hasn't really sunk in how much room there is here yet. Too many renovation jobs in the way for now, but eventually we'll have a spare room and space for a couple of guest bikes in the garage.

wildboar613

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, besides the FZ6, we also have a YZF600R ,KLR650,XT225, Ninja250, DR100 and a TR100.I stay busy just keeping oil and tires changed. Even get to ride every once in awhile.

H

HavBlue

I notice that there are quite a few others here with HD and that the better halfs prefer the comfort of the HD i to fall in this bracket so what does everyone else ride when not on the FZ.
I ride a XL1200C and Vstar1100

What year is the Sporty???

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice Strat.

Here's my Vstar 1300 (had the bike since Nov '07) with batwing (installed last week).

3927121526_8376c72370.jpg

3926338827_9d325d80f6.jpg

It was a fantastic weekend to ride :rockon:

Dennis

Last edited: