What kind of music do you listen to?

What kind of music do you listen to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

jsteinb95

So could you guys, mind you it would be a bit difficult practicing with the door shut ;)

lol....yeah....we've played together a little bit. He plays by ear, I don't. I read music, he doesn't. It doesn't work out too well. Neither of us can sing. Well.....he sings better than I do. My son sings pretty good, but he's only 6.

J

jsteinb95

Its been great chatting but my "family band" will be getting up in less than 41/2 hours (as its 02:25 at the moment here) so I'm hitting the sack, keep rocking, and good luck with the band ;)

ditto. talk to you later ;)

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol....yeah....we've played together a little bit. He plays by ear, I don't. I read music, he doesn't. It doesn't work out too well. Neither of us can sing. Well.....he sings better than I do. My son sings pretty good, but he's only 6.

lead vocalist at 6, this guys got a great career ahead of him :), my two daughters (aged 3 & 5) could be his backing singers. :rockon:

J

jsteinb95

It depends on the mood of the day. Def Leppard, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, Nickleback, White Snake, a lot of 80's bands, some 90's, a tiny dose of country, it's all good. :)

Cool bands. Have you been to any concerts?

J

jsteinb95

Maybe years from now our international pop/Rock stars could sing a duet together ;)

maybe so. They could be millionaires and take care of us.
My son loves The Bee Gees, aerosmith, ozzy osbourne, kid rock etc.

I'm gonna have to beat the girls off of him, he's a replica of Danny.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a big blues fan. Im also an avid guitar player. I listen to all kinds of good stuff.
Hey Matt, have you ever caught an Atlanta band called What The...? Their lead guitarist, Lee, is a good friend of mine, and they smoke!

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
I listen to just about anything eg

Hendrix
Led Zepplin
The Beatles
John Butler Trio
Grinspoon
Hilltop Hoods
Split enz/ Crowded House
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Johnny Winter
Devandra Banhart
Powderfinger

The list goes on & on.

W

wrightme43

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62S1vws4y7s[/nomedia]

Just this song. Thats it. Nothing else. It just plays in a constant loop.

W

wrightme43

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgX-hiQdfFw[/nomedia]

Well there is this.

W

wrightme43

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKuQXGrFSQ0[/nomedia]

You thought it was over didnt you?

Well its not.

W

wrightme43

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfaQuk5tEKE[/nomedia]

But wait theres more.

Never enough Hoff.

J

jsteinb95

LOL I think you're obssesed with David Hasselhof. I'm not sure if that's healthy.

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
Huge Zeppelin fan, big into 70's rock,
grew up with glam rock; Bowie, T Rex, Slade, & despite his hideous later indiscretions Gary Glitter was 'The leader.'
Big into blues too, listening to The Allman Brothers - At Fillmore east this very moment; Early Fleetwood Mac, Clapton, John Lee Hooker, Gary Moore, BB King

What about Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Queen, Bad Company, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, AC/DC, Rolloing Stones, Deep Purple, Thin Lizzy, Pink Floyd, The Eagles

And then: Aretha Franklin, Otis Redding, Ray Charles, The Isley Brothers,

Lately; Green Day, The Zutons, Franz Ferdinand, Scissor Sisters, Razorlight, Fat Freddy's Drop

And so many many more

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
Motorhead, Madness, Happy Mondays, Amy Winehouse, AC/DC, Muse, Metallica, Frank Black, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Guns N'Roses, The Cult, David Bowie, Pink Floyd and just occasionally when I'm in the mood Chemical Brothers, Fatboy Slim and KLF