What kind of music do you listen to?

What kind of music do you listen to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have TRIED to like country, but I just can't do it. I don't know what I would do without music.

know what you mean, I stayed in Jacksonville FL for a short while at a motel that was also the local country and western bar, I just couldn't bring myself to like it (even though the entrance was free for people staying at the motel). But luckily we heard about a live rock bar out at Jacksonville beach, "free bird" I think it was called, cracking music, great musicians. You guys really know how to rock :rockon:

I like pretty much all rock (not rock'n roll) especially:
Old Genesis
Old Marillion
Old U2
Pink Floyd
white stripes
GnR
Cold play

just to mention a few

know what you mean, I stayed in Jacksonville FL for a short while at a motel that was also the local country and western bar, I just couldn't bring myself to like it (even though the entrance was free for people staying at the motel). But luckily we heard about a live rock bar out at Jacksonville beach, "free bird" I think it was called, cracking music, great musicians. You guys really know how to rock :rockon:

I like pretty much all rock (not rock'n roll) especially:
Old Genesis
Old Marillion
Old U2
Pink Floyd
white stripes
GnR
Cold play

just to mention a few
I just don't like the "twang" and they always talk about someone dying or their spouse leaving.......it's depressing. Have you ever been to a Pink Floyd or Aerosmith concert??? I would love to see both. I've seen Metallica twice, korn, limp bizkit, pearl jam, orgy, rammstein (they're awesome) and the cranberries.

I just don't like the "twang" and they always talk about someone dying or their spouse leaving.......it's depressing. Have you ever been to a Pink Floyd or Aerosmith concert??? I would love to see both. I've seen Metallica twice, korn, limp bizkit, pearl jam, orgy, rammstein (they're awesome) and the cranberries.

I know what you mean about the "twang" and the depressing bit, and then just to add insult to injury everyone starts line dancing UURGG.

Unfortunately I haven't been to many big concerts, Marillion and U2 but that was years ago now. Sounds like you get to see some wicked concerts, rock on!

lol....yes...the line dancing, makes me sick to my stomach. You play guitar or anything?

cool....yes I play the piano, but I really want to play the guitar like slash, as I said earlier in this thread. I can play like him on guitar hero II. Does that count? lol :rockon:

LOL.....that's the best kind. You can never mess up. Guitar hero is awesome, you should go buy it and rock out.

cool....yes I play the piano, but I really want to play the guitar like slash, as I said earlier in this thread. I can play like him on guitar hero II. Does that count? lol :rockon:

How come Danny writes "I don't listen to music too often" and you play the piano :confused:
;)

How come Danny writes "I don't listen to music too often" and you play the piano :confused:
;)
I don't play the piano when he's home and if I do, he closes the door. :(
but yet he plays the guitar. Go figure. :confused:
Maybe he should answer that question.

Do you like to listen to your wife play? What kind of music does she play?

Do you like to listen to your wife play? What kind of music does she play?

A bit of everything really but mainly soft rock and easy listening, not totally my taste but I don't mind, my two young uns love it especially if they can sing/wail along with it. Luckily we're still on speaking terms with the neighbours ;)

A bit of everything really but mainly soft rock and easy listening, not totally my taste but I don't mind, my two young uns love it especially if they can sing/wail along with it. Luckily we're still on speaking terms with the neighbours ;)

lol.....that's great. They could start a family band.

Back