What is the average age of FZ6 rider?

What is the average age of FZ6 rider?

• Total voters
Lucky.... I got my first minibike when I was 4 -- a 2.5 horse Lil Indian and I will be turning 50 the second week of October that is means I have been riding for nearly 46 years:D

4 years and 2,5hp!
wow!
it's kind of equivalent ~150 hp bike for a person 80kg.

How did it happen?

LOL, I will be 52 in March. I thought I would probably be the oldest in this group. I was obviously wrong! My wife accused me of going through a mid-life crisis when I traded in my cruiser and bought the FZ6. I told her that if I was truly going through a mid-life crisis I would have a sports car and a girlfriend! I think she has accepted the new bike.:thumbup:

LOL, I will be 52 in March. I thought I would probably be the oldest in this group. I was obviously wrong! My wife accused me of going through a mid-life crisis when I traded in my cruiser and bought the FZ6. I told her that if I was truly going through a mid-life crisis I would have a sports car and a girlfriend! I think she has accepted the new bike.:thumbup:
:D :D :D I'll have to remember that...

looks like quantity of experienced people rising! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 56 Y.O. and the wife is 12 years younger so that counts for some points?
I'll get the Ural when I'm 90 so I have somewhere to place my walker, and the diapers.

Bart dude,
I bought a red sports car four years ago and the wife ask me the samething. I told her a motorcycle would be better than a girlfriend because I could bring her home. If this is a mid-life crisis, I love it. :p

I'm 56 Y.O. and the wife is 12 years younger so that counts for some points?
I'll get the Ural when I'm 90 so I have somewhere to place my walker, and the diapers.

you can deduct 12 :)

Ural in 90?! It's cool!

I musta made a pretty good decision judging by the experience here.
I'm 34 and it's my first bike. I've already figured out that the older guys can flat out smoke my *ss in the twisties at this point. That's o.k. They're also willing to share their knowledge and I'm smart enough to listen.

yes i must seriosuly be the youngest 18!!!!! beat that ha ha yeah its my first bike rode the mountains the first month i got it and scared the crap outa me but i learned i was a quick learner when i got doen and had a hole in the knee of my jean (but very foolish it also go the skin....) FZ's are probably the best learning bike especially when i can outrun my buddies i ntheir R1s goin down the backroads cause they are scared of them....

Back