Votes: 22 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anytime for me. :D I chose Dawn/Dusk though as those are the best times for me.

DamiaRhan

Reaction score
Visit site
I chose dawn/dusk because there are too many cages on the road during the day around here... Nothing like trying to rip down some back roads and getting stuck behind soccer moms and grandma's

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
daytime for sure. Night time makes it too hard to see pot holes and other road dangers... we have a lot of pot holes here in Ohio. I only ride at night if I have to, never for pleasure cause I find it just too risky. Back when I lived in the south, I rode at night a lot...cause the roads are damn near perfect everywhere.

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
Daytime! Deer come out at dawn/dusk, visibility (with our headlights) is too low at night for (IMHO) fun rides since you can easily out-ride your headlight projection area. Plus, I'm more visible and identifiable as a motorcyclist in the daylight.

For me, riding in hours outside full daylight is a necessity (e.g. commuting) not a preference.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I like day mostly especially if I'm wanting to hit it hard in the twisties, nice hot and sticky roads. But riding in the dawn on a 60-70 degree morning when everyone is still in bed (weekends) is one of the most peaceful and enjoyable feelings ever!

08-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Where is the option for "anytime the roads are dry"? Seriously, I prefer to ride during the day for all the obvious reasons. I do like the cooler temperatures at night but the bugs can be rediculous. The FZ headlight is a damn magnet for bugs.