What did you do to your FZ today?

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I just ordered a K&N air filter and oil filter as well as some Red Line Synthetic 10W 40 oil. $100 of Spring maintainance.

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
Washed and waxed the bike today. I have had the last two days off and am havin fun reading and posting on the forum. Its back to work on Friday.

P

pengellyb

Drilled out my baffles with a 3/8 masonry bit then finished it off with a 1/2 inch masonry bit it's not a 700 dollar fancy muffler but it sounds slot better than before!!!!!

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
Painted my exhaust cover black and re-painted my rad covers and rearset inserts. Also switched my turn signals around....just realized I reverse installed them when I put on the FE.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
ok, I promise I'll wash it today! Maybe even a coat of wax!

Thursday: Hopefully have the parts tomorrow to send the bike to the shop for the steering head before my MoBay trip!
Next Month: Catalyst Reaction or RaceTech fork modification! oh yea!

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
I did not do anything to the FZ except take off the radiator guards. I got the left frame plug from Daybreaker yesterday (awesome job on that Tommy) and had to paint that to match the black of the frame. So I also took off the radiator guards to paint them black as well. Everything should be ready to go back on the bike latest by tomorrow evening!

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Got the TCP seat cowl from Wild Hair today and it is already on the bike! That cowl looks sweet and it also locks me in the seat! :thumbup:

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
ok, I promise I'll wash it today! Maybe even a coat of wax!

Thursday: Hopefully have the parts tomorrow to send the bike to the shop for the steering head before my MoBay trip!
Next Month: Catalyst Reaction or RaceTech fork modification! oh yea!

I DID wash it! Looks gooood....right before it got dark, so no pics. Hopefully my All Balls come today so I can get them installed tomorrow before my trip up north, but if not, it's not the end of the world.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I got my FZ back with new steering head bearings (AllBalls) and Racetech springs and emulators....sweeeeeeeeeet

Hopefully riding up to Santa Barbara this weekend (weather permitting) and I'll get to do some backroads :)