What did the little fellas get you this Fathers Day?

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
I figured I would get in first seeing as I know what one of my presents are...:BLAA:

This year its a drill ! Stoked.

68b0bea2-2a15-4124-9030-8954d29b9c96.png

RYOBI ONE+ 18V system: Drills

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got a Seafood dinner with all the trimmings and some realy nice cards,and drum roll.................... HIGH SPEED cable internet!! I'm streaming 1080p Baby!! my Call of Duty game runs seamlessly Now!! :BLAA: Nice drill by the way!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
A beautiful hand made cardboard tie, with is best described with 'bits on it Daddy!', 3 hours sleep courtesy the 1 yr old, and a very nice Bacho socket set.:D

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I gave my dad a bottle of scotch,

my boy is ok after getting punched up on Friday night when he got off a tram and thats gift enough for me

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Due to family circumstances I didnt really have a Fathers Day but the kids still got me a new Dragons travel mug an Armor All Ultimate car wash pack & wait for it..................... The thing I wanted most............ Chicken Twisties :rof: seriously , everytime they asked me what I wanted I would just blurt out chicken twisties because I didnt want anything. Well my son got me 3 packs of them WOO HOO :D

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Geez I'd kill for some chicken twisties
3 packs -you are in heaven
damn ever since I went gluten free its only plain potato chips or plain cornchips
thank god Coles are super laden with salt
( c'mon arteries you are weak Harden the "F" up)

btw Cal is doing ok ....just a cut on his chin, jaw isnt broken ... I think he might go by bike rather than tram for late night journeys from now on tho

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
btw Cal is doing ok ....just a cut on his chin, jaw isnt broken ... I think he might go by bike rather than tram for late night journeys from now on tho

This is great news that he's recovering but shocking news that it happened :(.... Where is the thread ?? Did they catch the mongrel that did it ??

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
no thread humpy just a part of the post a few above.
The boys in blue are on to it, two mongrels didnt like that Cal was helping a couple of young ladies that had a few under their belts.
I mean he' a pretty nice looking boy, I figure a girl would find him trustworthy looking ( and yes I am happy to be accused of bias)
anyway these two unsavoury types waited til he got off the tyram grabbed him in aheadlock and prcedded to punch him in the face
he backed away and they just kept hurling insults and threats... real nice guys