what can your sportbike do?

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
Went up with a buddy of mine to Fort Mountain, did some twisties and found some ROUGH roads. nothin bad happened and we had a blast!! thought I would share some screenshots from the GoPro :D

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Went up with a buddy of mine to Fort Mountain, did some twisties and found some ROUGH roads. nothin bad happened and we had a blast!! thought I would share some screenshots from the GoPro :D

I've done some gravel roads on mine to get a better vantage point on the scene but only a couple miles worth. As for rough roads, found a few that blew pretty bad! Thankfully never hit any potholes I missed seeing.. .. ..

AthensGA37

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the invite to fellow GA riders! jk. Looks like a good time. I'm still slacking on uploading some gopro footage from the August ride we did with a group. Maybe I'll get around to that this weekend....

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I've ridden few roads like that too. My 2nd bike would be a dual sport.. if I had garage space.

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
Honestly Fort Mountain is kinda lame, its only like 6 miles of twisties. It was kinda a spur of the moment ride since we both got out of class at 11, BUT when we go to Blood Mountain, you can bet I will be posting it here AND on GAFAST. That way chevy, gtp, athens, and whoever else wants to, can come along.

AthensGA37

Reaction score
Visit site
Honestly Fort Mountain is kinda lame, its only like 6 miles of twisties. It was kinda a spur of the moment ride since we both got out of class at 11, BUT when we go to Blood Mountain, you can bet I will be posting it here AND on GAFAST. That way chevy, gtp, athens, and whoever else wants to, can come along.

Sounds good. Looking forward to it. Missed ya on the blood mtn/cherry cola/dragon tail ride! it's getting perfect riding weather so maybe on some sunday we could do a short blood mtn run. I've gotta few friends who would tag along. Saturdays arent good during football season :D