What a day this has been...

You live near a Cycle Gear? They have an inhouse battery with a lifetime guarantee and as a Rider Coach, you get 30% off. I've gone through three of their battteries thru the course of the life of my bike.

Didn't even think about that! Nearest one is about 45 minutes away, but I definitely could have driven over there. Oh well.. I'll keep it in mind for next time. Thanks, Kenny!

Didn't even think about that! Nearest one is about 45 minutes away, but I definitely could have driven over there. Oh well.. I'll keep it in mind for next time. Thanks, Kenny!

Cycle Gear just opened up by us. I'll have to check it out.

Erci, thanks for the detailed write up of you battery mis-adventures. A good reminder for all of us to research first before we go hopping around to a bunch of auto parts stores that may or may not help us out. And sorry to hear your ride was interrupted.

Erci, people really care about you here :) - didnt check the thread for 1 day and look at all the love!

Anyway, it wasnt a total loss; that road from you to 206 was actually pretty sweet! BUT 206 was SOOOO backed up...
Additionally, I had about 100 work mails and 5 calls waiting for me when I got back, so getting back 'early' wasnt that bad.

Happy you nailed down the problem, too bad it was such a pain.

Erci, people really care about you here :) - didnt check the thread for 1 day and look at all the love!

Anyway, it wasnt a total loss; that road from you to 206 was actually pretty sweet! BUT 206 was SOOOO backed up...
Additionally, I had about 100 work mails and 5 calls waiting for me when I got back, so getting back 'early' wasnt that bad.

Happy you nailed down the problem, too bad it was such a pain.

Come join me and motojoe on Friday! Redemption!! :D

Back