Westgoinzax and I rode today!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Alex and I met up for a little ride this morning and it turned out to be a beautiful day.
The 1st time out on the R1 since I got it back. Woohoo!
Cool and sunny in the mountains and a dry 88 deg. in the low desert. We ran up and down Banner Grade and Montezuma Valley Rd as well as old Julian Hiway.
We even stopped for some of that famous Julian Apple Pie.

Alex was kickin butt today! :rockon:

Westgoingzax
picture.php

Motogiro
picture.php

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Great to see you with your bike back! ;) How did it feel to be riding her again? Btw, how far is San Diego from LA? I´ll be going there the week after next. Currently visiting San Francisco. I´m loving the west coast! I´ve only ever been to the east coast on my previous trips to the US. Not as humid in these parts :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Great to see you with your bike back! ;) How did it feel to be riding her again? Btw, how far is San Diego from LA? I´ll be going there the week after next. Currently visiting San Francisco. I´m loving the west coast! I´ve only ever been to the east coast on my previous trips to the US. Not as humid in these parts :)

Feels great to be whippin it again!
We're about 80-90 miles south of L.A. . Either way I should be able to shoot up there but....If you can rent a bike down here...Wooohoo! You'll have a blast. Weather down here is a little different.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
88 degrees? We haven't even seen 85 yet. The local ski resorts are open on the weekends.
Good to see you boys out tearing up the roads!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So how's that fixed R1 Cliff? feeling comfy and all?

Like flying with out wings! Got the tires cleaned up again. Although there are a couple of little details to dial in as far as the new aftermarket windscreen and such. The bike is running and handling great. Looks better than before the crash!
As far as comfort, I didn't want to stop riding yesterday. I mean, Yeah it's a sport bike but I think your muscles adapt. It's probably really individually subjective to our physical being. We're all pretty different including our muscle groups and how they're developed. Me? "I like to bang on de drum all day!" :D

Last edited: