Went on another ride this weekend

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
On 11-01-08 Hollywood, his friend Robbie, and myself met up and went on a fun ride. We went around then up one side and back down the other side of Ceasar Head. The weather was awesome and the experience riding with other fellow riders was great. I had a lot of fun. I also found myself several times falling behind the more experienced riders. :D But they were I must admit kind enough to let me catch up on the straights. Thank you. To me it was a great opportunity for me to see how more experienced riders execute there leans and prepare for the curves ahead. We also got to stop at several different locations and share stories and talk about riding. I ended up riding 160 miles total that day. That is the most for me so far. I also checked my gas mileage when I got back in town to find it was 44 miles to the gallon. Here are some pics of us and the scenery. I know I posted last time a similar thread of Ceasar Head about a month ago. But these are photos of Ceasar more closer to fall. Also my wife and I turned around and took the truck up there today. She had never been before and wanted to go. I felt it was in the best interest of her and myself to just take the truck. :) Hope you all like the photos. Take care.

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice photo's...thanks. Good to see your getting out there and getting some good miles under your belt.....

Love to see peoples photo's of were they ride?

:thumbup:

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A few of Bald Rock and I will stop with the photos. Thanks Hollywood for the group ride and teachings. :) I also see some of the FZ family already replying thank you also for the compliments. I appreciate them. I am trying to find some other place to go also to share photos so hopefully I find some more nice places to share.

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for posting the pics man. I enjoyed it...we had a great time and will probably go again in a few weeks. This time up some new roads maybe before but if not around Thanksgiving. I have some buddies from Fla. I am trying to get to come up then. Will kep you informed on it. Remind me next time we go up 178 to show you where the entrance to the "Horse pasture" is. No place for a bike but great gravel road to take through the mountains in a truck.

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BTW not picking hairs but that was Eddie I think the other dude was Robbie. lol
Sorry about that buddy. I apologize on that. I made the correction. Also I will remind you about the Horse pasture next time. Thanks again. Hey send me a private message let me know how the drag racing went if you and Eddie went. Take care and later.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
very nice pics and thank you for sharing. I am jealous that it is getting cold here and harder to find people to ride with me... I seem to be the only bike i see on the roads anymore...