Well I must say..........

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
This past week I have just purchased a new "cage" a 2010 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited... While the car did not come with a trailer hitch I searched the net trying to find one. Google took me to the Subaru Outback forum.... It was very difficult to navigate. The layout was all wrong and I did not find it useful at all....Well I guess where I am getting at is... I love this forum. It is easy to used. It is full of super awesome and helpful people and is a great place to have your questions answered. There is a lot of great info from the simple "what is the tail light bulb size?" to the more complex "special one of a kind mods".... After 1 minute looking through the Outback forum I was confused and said the hell with it. I will go to the dealer or just wait a little longer until the new model has time for the aftermarket companies to get a hold of it. Keep up the great work Dennis ( :bow:eek:ur forum founding father) and all to those who have contributed to it. I give a whole hearted thanks to you :steve:

Then there was the cage.......... here is my new wife.....

View attachment 20298

Last edited:

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer:Congrats:cheer:eek:n the new car.

I have a subbie as well and I love it! great handling, good power and the all wheel drive is awesome! If I had too i would buy another in a heartbeat!:D

Here is mine....
View attachment 20304

BTW..I agree with your assessment of other forums....this one is by far the best. It is both the site and the people!:Flash:

Lightndattic

Reaction score
Visit site
FZ, former Subaru owner here. NASIOC.com, while catering more toward the Impreza owners, does have good local all Subaru sections and dedicated Legacy/Outback sections that should give you good advice.

Just stay away from the Off Topic section as it's not very friendly to outsiders.

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's funny the past couple of days I've been thinking about a Subaru hatchback/wagon. I suppose with the long road trip to PA and back is the reasoning. I like the idea of having a fun car to drive and a place to put my 2 sons and the dog in the back. One thing I would want is one of those Thule or Yakima aerodynamic roof luggage racks. It would be a perfect road trip car for a family like mine in my opinion.

I like this forum too!

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
256 hp and a CVT. That's pretty cool. My Nissan has a CVT I like it a lot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3EHIzRBGGs]YouTube - 2010 Subaru Outback[/ame]

mcteague

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an '04 Outback H6-3.0. Station wagons make more sense to me than SUVs but the US marketplace does not seem to agree. Sort of like the FZ6. It makes so much sense that it sells poorly here.

Tim

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
So far I love it!!!! The Subie is an awesome car. I am 27 and had a hand full of full size trucks. I traded a 2007 Toyota Tundra Limited TRD for the Subie. This is my first "Car" and it really does not feel like a car. Yeah I don't sit as high but take that factor out of the question it is all truck. 8.7 inches of ground clearance gotta love that. Ohh yeah the fun factor is way beyond what I was expecting. All wheel drive + corners = almost as fun as the FZ6. I have only had it a few days and I must say Subies are a great car.