Weekend Mods complete! Hello Streetfighter..

jdmdohcpower

Reaction score
Visit site
Just finished up a VS-2 and fz1 bars.(yes its in my living room, it rained all weekend. I need a garage :(

photo.jpg

jdmdohcpower

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys. I sprayed them myself with colorrite. Pretty simple if you know how to paint - be sure to prime gray first or they come out purple. I learned the hard way and had to sand em down.
As far as advice, get the plug and play harness from vishnu. It made it so much faster. Also I had cats eye signals with mounting tabs and wire adapters. Again, very simple. These can be bought on ebay or where ever. Also, do it on a day that the hardware store will be open. You will need to get some longer bolts here and there. In the mist of doing this I swapped the bars for FZ1 bars but the mirrors from vishnu's kit dont work with the fz1 bars. The only place to mount them on fz1bars is right after the clamp that holds the bar on and I cant see around myself. I have to change it, dont like the bar end mirrors so Im going to get the fz8 clutch perch and tap the master and go with stock fz8 mirrors.
Heres a better pic:

Last edited:

mayassa

Reaction score
Visit site
looks good!

You need to move your throttle out a little on the bar or the bar end isn't screwed in all the way.