Watch this video all the way thru.

J

jsteinb95

Well now I feel like a dip****. Oh well. I followed the link. It was presented as true the first time I saw it. I took it at face value.

Steve, we all feel like a dip****s at some point in our life.

I'm sure stuff like that happens all the time.

wing8872

Reaction score
Visit site
I have to admit, it looks a little too well rehearsed on the part of the yuppies. Not to mention the camera didn't have the usual shakes and other problems associated with spire of the moment, amateur video that is so often seen like the camera tilting and grossly inappropriate zooming. Now the guys following could have done this a few times in the past and were pretty calm about it, but the yuppies were a little too calm about it.

I also find it a little difficult to think a couple of guys riding around in a pickup truck just happened to have their camera on them. I don't, as a general rule, ride around with a video camera on me. About the most I do is ride around with a digital camera when I'm looking at properties to buy but then I'm out for a specific reason which a camera helps to have with me.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Toyota comments got me thinking... we see a lot of Tundra commercials where the trucks are pulling every heavy load known along with stopping short with a ton of weight attached. Seems like a great heavy duty truck!

Now, thinking about Ford... The only commercial I can remember about Ford Tough is the one where they hang the truck by the front tow hooks and start the merry-go-round, thus showing how tough the tow hooks are when it comes time for the Tundra to pull it out!!! :rof: :p

Seriously though.... Really folks!!! What truck out there is going to keep up with that BMW? And, if the yuppie had any skills, he'd have dusted the truck and been long gone inside the first two minutes. Staged is an understatement... ;)

F250moto

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree that it appears stagged, but those situations happen, and more often than you would expect. For those of you who carry, that situation would not have gone well for the shooter. Most likely he would be justified in the shoot (criminally), but would lose the wrongfull death suite that would follow. The act of leading the vehicle away to a dead end road after being followed is considered manufacturing the situation. The shooting while justified (gun v bat), is what would be called "fruit of the poisonous tree". If the situation were real he should have led them to a police station or similar. That being said, you come at me with a bat.... You just brought a bat to a gunfight!

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
You just brought a bat to a gunfight!

:rof:

0903_batmobile_mad_bat.jpg

And in searching for things befitting a gun/bat fight I found this...
batman-wtf.jpg

Ummmm...?

and it's not just the trigger that's amusing. How about that fill spout?

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Please continue the petty bickering :rolleyes:

Love your signature. It works at least half the time I'm sure...

"What's the best way to do the dual headlight mod"
"Handgun: how should I carry it and when should I brandish it?"
"Wheelies: How to?"
"Obama or McCane?"
"Cheerios or Nature Valley?"

:hijack:

wing8872

Reaction score
Visit site
Love your signature. It works at least half the time I'm sure...

"What's the best way to do the dual headlight mod"
"Handgun: how should I carry it and when should I brandish it?"
"Wheelies: How to?"
"Obama or McCane?"
"Cheerios or Nature Valley?"

:hijack:

My sig comes from an episode of STNG. it was something Data said at an official baquet. I just think it's really funny.