VS-2 and First steps to streetfighter...

TimanI

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I got the vs-2 installed last night. So so far i have done this plus the fz-1 baars, and a corbin seat, blacked out rear fender and radiator covers so far. Also blacked out the bottom of the side covers to see how i like it. Still have some stuff i want to do..main being exhaust but I really like the way its turning out.

How it started
2011-09-28_15-15-24_908.jpg

how it is now.

2012-02-16_13-29-17_450.jpg

2012-02-16_13-28-57_385.jpg

2012-02-16_13-28-45_72.jpg

2012-02-16_13-30-16_518.jpg

TimanI

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks, The rear huger came on the bike so i couldn't tell you. I know i haven't cut it and it has finished ends so i don't think its been cut in the past. I did paint it with plasticoat as im going the more blacked out route.

And for the dent it came with the bike too and no i can't feel it. I have an eye out for a rim if one turns up. Bike rides great.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Your bike is almost identical to mine, right down to the Corbin seat. And I'm amazed at how little wiring you can see on the right side coming through the frame. I'd love to know how you wired everything up so it's so clean.

It looks great! :thumbup:

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Your bike is almost identical to mine, right down to the Corbin seat. And I'm amazed at how little wiring you can see on the right side coming through the frame. I'd love to know how you wired everything up so it's so clean.

It looks great! :thumbup:

The main harness is on the left side, the right side only has that one small wire. Mine looks the same way and I didnt do any fancy wiring or tucking.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
The main harness is on the left side, the right side only has that one small wire. Mine looks the same way and I didnt do any fancy wiring or tucking.

You know, I'm blind...lol. I went and took a look at mine after posting that and, whaddya know...I've only got the one wire coming out of that side too. LOL. Well, I am blonde! :D