Vermont FZ Meet Pics!!!!

KaTooM

Reaction score
www.advrider.com
Hey guys! Just wanted to say thank you Eric for organizing a great ride, thank you Scott for mapping a great route, thank you John for sharing your room with me and Ares, and thank you John and Keira for taking those great shots!

And thank you all for your hospitality! It was great meeting and hanging out with everyone and the ride was a blast :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys! Just wanted to say thank you Eric for organizing a great ride, thank you Scott for mapping a great route, thank you John for sharing your room with me and Ares, and thank you John and Keira for taking those great shots!

And thank you all for your hospitality! It was great meeting and hanging out with everyone and the ride was a blast :thumbup:

Thanks Ed! Thanks for coming all the way and riding with us. It certainly was a pleasure to meet you as well! Glad you signed on and please stick around. We have plenty of folks not on an FZ6, like me!

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you had a great safe event, awesome pics !!, I'll make next years for sure:thumbup:

segue00

Burrrppppp, aaaaaahhhh
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Didn't want to open another thread for pics, so here's all the pics I took in the bucket.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Keira, I got your back. Looking through the pics, I just realized I stalked the stalker!!!!!

Wait, ummmm, what does that make me? LOL

If anyone wants a copy of all the pics I took in full resolution, PM me.

Last edited:

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it is tough being back to work today.... I want to go back up to Rt 17 again :)

I hear you! Getting up this morning I put on my gear to commute to work but then thought about the 35 mile straight shot fighting traffic, lots of lights, heat, and the poor road condition of rt 9. For some reason :D I wasn't too psyched about it and decided to take the car (with coffee and ac) after all.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I rode to work as well. It was a lazy ride though because now, none of the local turns are any fun. ;)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome ride and pics! Thank you guys/Gal for sharing your adventure with us.

Keira did such a great job on those photos. We need to get Keira out here on Palomar Mountain for some motosport photography.

Thanks again,
Cliff