Usernames!

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
h-for hunter
edmisten-my last name

other forums are silvergreentj-cause of my Jeep in the garage.

jeepon7.jpg

D

D-Rock

D is the first letter of my real name...
add Rock and you have my nickname, D-Rock.

some people only know me by my nickname.

it is from the rock band days.. I think jesse, the drummer, started calling me that and it has stuck.

Poobah

Reaction score
Visit site
Geez, you're old!:
67= short for 1967, the year I was born.

Ah, just a puppy:

1969 = year i was born also the year the eagle landed on the moon or just 69

I was born in 68. :D :innocent:

I was feeling old (bad back, bad knees, etc.) when I registered for a couple forums and Poobah just stuck. :don'tknow:

-P

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I will try to keep the story short...

Sitting outside dorms smoking with a whole bunch of people on the first or second day of freshman year at college. Nobody was saying anything so I just kinda mumbled yeah I used to be a necrophilliac but I took up smoking instead. This one girl, don't ask me how she made it to college (you will see), was like what's that. I said oh thats a person who sleeps with dead people. She says where do you get them. I say they grow them on farms kinda like corn. Her response... "Really?"

Anyway by word of mouth it spread to a guy across campus who was into metal. He said he had to meet this guy who breaks the ice saying he was a necrophilliac. He walks up to me one day and says "You the necro?" It kind of stuck. Necro was taken a lot on the internet, so since a friend of mine was Jarrod whom we called J-rod which became J-rodimus (after rodimus prime from the transformers) and another friend was known as Brodimus, so i wanted to tack on imus. Since Necroimus didn't feel right i added the t to become necrotimus. Pronounced nek-crot-imus

Everyone still calls me necro though.

J

jsteinb95

This one girl, don't ask me how she made it to college (you will see), was like what's that. I said oh thats a person who sleeps with dead people. She says where do you get them. I say they grow them on farms kinda like corn. Her response... \"Really?\"

I want one! How much are they? :rolleyes: :rof:

Was she blonde?

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I want one! How much are they?
Free... you just have to pick the one you want

Was she blonde?
No but we did have a lot of fun with her. Her favorite saying was "You're dumber than the world" (say it out loud with a bad blonde and southern accent for kicks). One of my friends adored her mainly for her very very large attributes. We had him convinced that he could get into her pants if he told her that he was dying of gingivitis. He got as far as "I'm dying of gingivitis and I've always wanted to... well... um... ya see... um... nevermind" Her response "Is it serious?"

J

jsteinb95

He got as far as \"I'm dying of gingivitis and I've always wanted to... well... um... ya see... um... nevermind\" Her response \"Is it serious?\"

No way could she have been serious! How can anyone be that dumb?!?!?

That's so dumb it's not even funny.

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Boo is my husband's nickname for me. 68 is the year I was born. yah yah, I know I am old.....but I don't look my age. hehe

Last edited:

Shafe716

Reaction score
Visit site
My real name is Matt Shafer. My varsity football coach started calling me shafe's and it kinda caught on and stuck through college and on to this day. 716 is my birthday 7/16. :Flash:

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Well mine is really complicated.. You'd probably never guess it but it's actually short for ... *pause for effect* ... Christopher!!!:steve:

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine is an absolute yawn. Assigned by netscape mail.

first name=michael
last name=stewart

I have a rather poor memory so this is easy to remember and is usually readily available -- what a shock. I'm not clever. And if I did find something clever to use, I'd have to write it down, and then I'd have to remember where I left that dang scrap of paper...you can see where this is going

Um, yeah...

Gopher

Potential Fireball
Reaction score
www.jamerspad.com
A Gopher is slang on UK building sites... its the guy who is told to Go-for-this and Go-for-that...

On another msg board I was once a member of, I had a knack for finding all sorts on the net, so people would ask me find things for them... so I got my name.... because I was always Going-for something...

antijoy

Reaction score
Visit site
Antijoy is the name I came up with for gaming many years ago. Killjoy was taken many times over, so I invented something original.

It doesn't actually describe me much (unless you ask my ex), I'm more happy-go-luck.