Useful online links for Aussie Fizzers!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
But i have lost a bit of interest in the Aussie Supers this year...especially as it aint a true National series anymore!

:(

There appears to be super fantastical news on the "national" ASBK series , they have just signed on with channel 7 to show the last 2 rounds of the series during the V8 supercars telecast :cheer: :cheer: Now if that doesnt drum national support then nothing will :rockon: :rockon:

And if it doesnt , then at least it'll show the world some of the awesome talent we do have in Aussie motorcycle racing like Aaron Morris (thanks for the run down on him Disco) & my 2 tips for rising superstars Christian Casella & wet track freak , young QLDer Dylan Mavin :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There appears to be super fantastical news on the "national" ASBK series , they have just signed on with channel 7 to show the last 2 rounds of the series during the V8 supercars telecast :cheer: :cheer: Now if that doesnt drum national support then nothing will :rockon: :rockon:

And if it doesnt , then at least it'll show the world some of the awesome talent we do have in Aussie motorcycle racing like Aaron Morris (thanks for the run down on him Disco) & my 2 tips for rising superstars Christian Casella & wet track freak , young QLDer Dylan Mavin :thumbup:

The reason Dylan Mavin is so good in the wet, is cause he is used to riding around on banana's! :eek: that was very poor, i know!:spank:

Yes, well hooking up with the V8's is a fantastic thing, much more people get to see Sponsor's name's, etc, which can only be good for future sponsorship...i bet a few of the Superbike teams would of like to of been loking for sponsorship at the start of the year, with the V8 hook up at the bargaining table...

TV is everything, racing in front of a decent crowd...not far behind!

Bit like the old 2 plus 4 series! Loved that! :rockon:

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site

Aaron Morris is a great prospect :thumbup: Newcastle boy following in his Dads foot steps. Graeme Morris raced in the domestic scene for years & has a bike shop here in Newy.
How did Dylan get on after his spill at T1? I think he came together with Jesse Austin?

For anyone to take bike racing seriously in this country we need ONE stand alone series & a definite Australian Champion! Unless 1 person claims both ASBK & FX titles there will always be a cloud hovering above the claim to the Australian Champion :( A real shame.

Sponsorship dollars are hard to come by & we need to raise the profile of the sport if we want more support from big companies. Certain individuals need to give their egos a rest or there won't be a series worth televising.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Aaron Morris is a great prospect :thumbup: Newcastle boy following in his Dads foot steps. Graeme Morris raced in the domestic scene for years & has a bike shop here in Newy.
How did Dylan get on after his spill at T1? I think he came together with Jesse Austin?

I agree Aaron is a mental rider who really wants to impress :thumbup:

I've been checking the local papers & racing websites looking for an update on Dylan but they have all turned up a blank :( All i know was there was a great concern for him as he was loaded into the ambulance on a spinal board & neck brace , one would assume though that if it was major there would be a report somewhere... As for Jesse Austin , he walked away with a bruised ego & hopefully some bad feelings for taking Dylan out :thumbup: It happened right in front of us & Jesse did not have the line through the corner :spank: