Urban Street Triple

D

Dave.TX

As long as you can make it fit and angled right it looks good.

I was just in the BMW/Triumph dealership today... those Triumphs look super nice! Different nice than Ducati's. I can't afford either right now, just wish.

6f2c5c5e7e3d0ec4ab1988fbf95b3da5.jpg

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent Kit! It can be found much,much cheaper than the price you are seeing on that site. Google/eBay search "MT-03" Style headlight. This kit is actually standard on the European Yamaha MT-03 motorcycle (Hence the Name :) )

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Personally, I don't care for it. I like the classic 2-headlight look of my Street Triple. I don't even like the new ones with the funny angled headlights.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
Personally, I don't care for it. I like the classic 2-headlight look of my Street Triple. I don't even like the new ones with the funny angled headlights.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

i agree it doesnt look good on triumphs but maybe the OP wants to fit it on his fz which would look gorgeous imho.. yes the yamaha mt 03 came stock with a very similar setup

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Well its a definite improvement over those horrible headlights the Speed and Street Triples got with the new edition. ..... Gawd are those things ugly.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Well its a definite improvement over those horrible headlights the Speed and Street Triples got with the new edition. ..... Gawd are those things ugly.

Couldn't agree more. A lot of people are buying the '12+ Speed/Street and putting the old headlights on them. It's a simple bolt up without any modification at all since both setups use H4 bulbs and the exact same bracket to hold them up.

My other gripe with the new bikes is the use of plastic gas tanks. Just doesn't feel right and you can't use a magnetic tank bag.