Upgraded to a 2009 Buell XB12scg!!!

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
First of all, I wanted to thank all of the admins and forum members over the past couple of years who make this site special. You guys made owning a FZ6 a real pleasure. It's not that often you stumble across something like this site on the internet these days............For those of you who didn't know, I sold my 2004 FZ6 and decided to upgrade yesterday.

This bike is an absolute beast and extremely fun to ride. Here are some pictures of my new 2009 Buell XB12scg:

nlheikki-albums-2009-buell-xb12scg-picture4102-dscn0733.jpg

nlheikki-albums-2009-buell-xb12scg-picture4101-dscn0727.jpg

nlheikki-albums-2009-buell-xb12scg-picture4103-dscn0728.jpg

nlheikki-albums-2009-buell-xb12scg-picture4105-dscn0731.jpg

nlheikki-albums-2009-buell-xb12scg-picture4104-dscn0730.jpg

nlheikki-albums-2009-buell-xb12scg-picture4106-dscn0732.jpg

Thanks again to everybody!

Best Regards,
Nick

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love it! I looked at a few of the Xb9's and the streetfighter look is very good for a factory offering. :thumbup:

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
I did not due a big rain storm. But, I am still planning on a ride around lake michigan. Are you still interested in meeting up part of the trip? If so, I will keep you informed of the weekend I plan on.

-Nick-

Nice looking ride! Did you ever do that trip from your house, through Wisconsin, and Michigan in June?

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
Sure, I'm still interested in meeting up with some FZ6 riders (Or a Buell XB12scg). Hopefully your trip will match up with my days off.

P.S. Be sure to post a full review on the Buell XB12scg! I like Buell's but nobody in my area sells them or knows anything about them.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Really nice bike Nick! Looks like a pretty much upright type of ride. Have fun on your new ride.

Last edited:

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure, I'm still interested in meeting up with some FZ6 riders (Or a Buell XB12scg). Hopefully your trip will match up with my days off.

P.S. Be sure to post a full review on the Buell XB12scg! I like Buell's but nobody in my area sells them or knows anything about them.

I'll definitely let you know when I'm going......the review will be coming shortly.

-Nick-

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations, very nice! Another Bueller in the family! :thumbup:

Bad Weather is pretty good but nowhere nears the forum here.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! Very nice bike Nick! I hope you're still sticking around here. You sounded like a farewell for a moment! :eek: :D

Now you have to edit your profile and signature. ;)

Congrats and ride safe!!!

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! Very nice bike Nick! I hope you're still sticking around here. You sounded like a farewell for a moment! :eek: :D

Now you have to edit your profile and signature. ;)

Congrats and ride safe!!!

Haha, now that I read my post again, it does sound like I'm saying good bye.

But........I will be hanging around here just as much as I did before. Thanks for the profile and signature reminder, I will update them.

-Nick-

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice ride. Looks like a high tech beast. Also looks like you better get used to all those ponies under there before letting them lose :thumbup:. Are those exhaust manifolds on the right side? -- they look to have connotations of a sexual nature :D.

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice ride. Looks like a high tech beast. Also looks like you better get used to all those ponies under there before letting them lose :thumbup:. Are those exhaust manifolds on the right side? -- they look to have connotations of a sexual nature :D.

Haha, it's quite a bit different than the FZ6, but I'm loving it.

They are indeed the exhaust headers on the right side:thumbup:

-Nick-