U$100 gloves

ferpnt

Reaction score
Visit site
If you would spend U$100 on a pair of gloves, wich one would you buy?

Remember that Brazil is never COLD!

Please help me choose one for me :)
Thanks

geetarhero

Reaction score
Visit site
Held.

I dont think anyone can argue the quality and comfort of held.
I bought the "cheaper" model Thrux and I dont think I can ever use another pair ever again...

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Held.

I dont think anyone can argue the quality and comfort of held.
I bought the "cheaper" model Thrux and I dont think I can ever use another pair ever again...

I can't argue with the quality, but I can definitely argue with the comfort. I had my heart set on a pair of Held gloves after hearing all the glowing reviews, but they were some of the most uncomfortable gloves I've ever put on. I don't have sensitive hands or anything...I just HATED the way they felt.

On the other hand, I can HIGHLY recommend Cortech Adrenaline gloves. Cowhide on the back, kangaroo on the palm, great protection, a nice long gauntlet with two straps to adjust it. I've been meaning to pick up another pair because I like them so much.

But I would recommend trying on as many pairs as you can. Gloves are an individual thing and what works for one person may not work for another (see above).

Nastz

Reaction score
Visit site
I prefer cheap gloves.... You can buy these typr of gloves in $ 60 to $70 unbranded with same protection.... I already used unbranded cheap one........

motopete

Reaction score
Visit site
I love my Held gloves! I wear Held Steves for three seasons, and Held Freezers when its cold. Steves have very little stretch so they come in half sizes, the kangaroo palms are super strong, so the can make the leather thinner giving way more feeling, and the stitching is kevlar thread. Get them a little snug, get them wet and they fit like a glove LOL. I use to go through a pair of gloves a season, and this is #4 with my first pair of Helds.