Two Bros pipes and Hyper-Lites

F

FZSex

Just a quick vid of my baby :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oR5GHuykC8"]YouTube - My FZ6[/ame]

sjk625

Reaction score
Visit site
That looks and sounds great on your bike. I hate watching these videos though, it makes me want to get an exhaust! :thumbup:

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Thanks a lot! Really!! Here I am about to make some of my first minor mods, and you go and show this video with your Two Bros. pipes. When it comes to spending, I tend to hold on to every dime for as long as I can. Now I'm thinking of ways to work more overtime so that I can save up for a sweet exhaust system like you've shown. :D

Great vid!

Thanks,

X

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the video/pics. I like the signals over the cans. Is that a kit you bought or a DYI?

+1 on the overtime. That's what I'm doing. Working everyday till the end of the Olympics to pay for my TBs, which are on there way :rockon:

F

FZSex

Hyper-Lites Motorcycle Safety LED Lights and Bungie Buddies

HIGHLY recommended. I've had plenty of stupid close calls from idiots almost hitting me while I was sitting at a light. These are great attention getters, affordable and pretty easy to install.

I had a single on one of my previous bikes and decided to put two hypers on my 6. I think it looks pretty good and just as running lights, they are worth the price.

Be safe! :Flash:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the 16 Pod version of the Hyper Lights. They act as both running lights and brake lights. Whenever the brakes are applied, the pods will flash for 5 seconds then go to a solid red. They are unbelievably bright, and they are blinding bright at night.

mojan

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the 16 Pod version of the Hyper Lights. They act as both running lights and brake lights. Whenever the brakes are applied, the pods will flash for 5 seconds then go to a solid red. They are unbelievably bright, and they are blinding bright at night.

Looks great! Is there a "how-to" posted anywhere for the wiring on this?
Thanks.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great! Is there a "how-to" posted anywhere for the wiring on this?
Thanks.

Sorry, no how to thread, but not really necessary. Unlike member "Fred" from Austin, I'm not very electronically inclined. Therefore, if I thought it was relatively easy, then anybody can do it. It comes with simple instructions. Pretty much just three different colored wires that come with the lights and you tap into your exhisting wires. No need to splice or solder, they have a unique device called posi-twist. Just insert both wires into the connector and twist the little nob, and bingo. You can also check them out on their website.

F

FZSex

Actually I've put a PC3 and air intake on a few of my previous bikes and while I could tell it had a lil more juice, it was never worth the coin I spent. I think she's got plenty of pep stock, I'm happy :cheer:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually I've put a PC3 and air intake on a few of my previous bikes and while I could tell it had a lil more juice, it was never worth the coin I spent. I think she's got plenty of pep stock, I'm happy :cheer:

I kind of feel the same. I think if I want more zip, I'll go get the R6, convert it to handlebars and undress it for the naked look. No one would know what THAT bike is! :D

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice indeed. I also have two brothers exhaust. Since I live in a quiet neighborhood, I've added on silencers to kill the noise a bit. It looks better since its gold and it gives my FZ6 eyes ... :D ... and it actually sounds perfect. When its ideling the sound is very good and especially when you give some throtle...she sounds even better.
Two brothers is way to go on bikes.