Twisted Sisters

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody wanna ride the sisters. Ive rode them only once and loved it. Nice twisties. I wanna head down there for a whole weekend. Maybe next weekend. 03\08. or sometime soon :Sport:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
What are the twisted sisters? I've never heard of them, but I gather that they're near me.

I'm leaving for the Florida Keys on Thursday the 6th, so I can't make it. I'll be doing a shakedown ride of the modified Fizzer tomorrow to make sure my new wiring and gadgetry works as it should.

Fred

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i wish i had roads around me that had cool nicknames, although those roads look fun, i google mapped them, Have fun.

rgatling

Reaction score
Visit site
The Three Sisters are a bunch of fun. 337 has a section under construction just west of Leakey right now.

A few other roads in the area that are good are 16 between Kerrville and Medina, as well as 1050 between Garner Park and Utopia and 470 from Utopia to Tarpley.

pooty

Reaction score
Visit site
another good one in marble falls is 1431. if you are around glenn rose and stephenville gotta try fm 51. another is fm4 in palo pinto. one not far from my house is fm5 in aledo.

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Just rode on the sisters this last week. The construction west of Leakey is a bit of a pain. It's packed dirt and gravel and is not too bad at lower speed. Worth going through it to get to the good twisties on 337. Best roads I've ever ridden on. First time for me also. There are other roads besides the sisters that are also good. Didn't care for 336 too much, only rode it north to south once and did not go on it again.

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My parents live in Bandera. The only problem is if I rode there from here in Webster I don't know if I would want to make another trip the next day and then ride home. I need a trailer.