Turn Signals...

cb919er

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys, I ran a search and couldn't find much, I have a favor to ask you guys,

I'm trying to help my roommate install some LED turn signals in place of his crap-tastic flush mounts. It looks like something is missing, if someone can post up a pic of the way these mount to the fair, that would be great! Of, if you have pics of the removal process what would be even better.

Thanks guys!

cb919er

Reaction score
Visit site
well... maybe this will help...

what the heck are these???

images.jpg

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is his bike '04 to '06 or '07+?

It looks like he has an '07+, and on those models the signals are attached to brackets that are mounted inside of the fairing and drop down. The '07+ models do not have signals mounted directly to the fairing. Here is a pic on my bike.

EDIT: By the way, I have flush mounts in place of the stock signals in the picture.

Last edited:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Could be. Are the parts in the picture off of his bike? I'm not familiar at all with the pre '07 models' turn signals, but I think they mount through the fairing, unlike the newer models.

Can anyone with a pre '07 help out?

cb919er

Reaction score
Visit site
Could be. Are the parts in the picture off of his bike? I'm not familiar at all with the pre '07 models' turn signals, but I think they mount through the fairing, unlike the newer models.

Can anyone with a pre '07 help out?

I found the picture on google, although it's from the forum somewhere...

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an '05, and our front faring is a little bit different. If he put flushies on then he probably got rid of the rubber sleeve that the original indicators sat on. That is probably what the missing link is.

cb919er

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an '05, and our front faring is a little bit different. If he put flushies on then he probably got rid of the rubber sleeve that the original indicators sat on. That is probably what the missing link is.

oddly enough, I have those, I got a set of Yamaha signals for my 919, (I like the teardrop look) and with them I got the little rubber sleeves. It's beginning to look like someone bored out the hole for the flush mounts...