Tried out my Contour Roam today.

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
It's a short and uneventful video, but I am very excited about playing with this camera. I also took a short video using a RAM mount suction cup mounted to my tank, but it vibrated on bumps a little more than I would like even at 25mph. I assume highway speeds works make it worse.

I am very cautious cause this is my first ride of the season, brand new tires, and tons of sand on the road (also it's only 45 degrees out).

http://contour.com/stories/helmet-cam-testing

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I tried the link on my phone a few minutes ago and it seems to be working.

Btw... Thanks erci. I think it was you that made me aware of Target.com selling these on clearance!

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good. What settings were you running?

Also were you using an attached mic? Your voice quality was good at first abu then it started picking up too much wind.

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
Im not sure on the Mic setting, but the video is 1080 30fps. I think the Mic setting is a little less than half intensity.

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I just checked, my mic setting was on 29. I changed the video quality to 720 to see what that looks like tommorow.

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks. She is the only child that my wife and I have and we treat her better than many people treat their kids. She is so smart too (sometimes that makes her difficult to handle when she is smarter than us)!