Tour Master Intake Series 2 Jacket

Somebuddy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Like the title says I have a Tour Master Intake Series 2 jacket for sale. It's a size Men's small (40). I used it for about a year when I started riding but I outgrew it and since then it has been hanging in my closet. I took out all the pads and all the liners and washed it all before I hung it up.

The jacket is in great shape, I probably used it for 2,000 miles in the span of 1 year commuting around town. I never crashed while wearing it and everything on the jacket works just like it should.

Here's a link to the jacket if you are curious about specific info.

Tour Master :: Textile Jackets :: Intake Air Series 2 Jacket

I don't know anyone else who rides and it's not doing me much good hanging in the closet. Also, I'd like to get some money to put towards more modifications on my bike so if anyone is interested I'm asking $80 OBO + shipping. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Somebuddy

Reaction score
Visit site
I have this model jacket and like it a lot. This is a mesh jacket with 2 removable liners. Good for temps 50 - 90 F.

Thanks for the comment. Yeah where I ride it was perfect pretty much all year round, I liked the jacket a lot also and almost bought another in Medium but I got a killer deal on a different jacket.