Top Speed???

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Top Speed

Before i installed the PC, the fastest i got was 240km/h (150mp/h). Was not long after i bought the bike, and i was "exploring the bike's potential", my fear of death did also cut in, and i rolled off the throttle as soon as i hit that speed. Have not had the chance to get to that piece of road since, so cant tell post PCIII max.

But at that speed, it was all happening, light & shaky front end, massive wind blast knocking my head about all over the place...

I think in future, i might leave those shenanigan's for a track day!

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site

139 for me coulda kept going but I was coming up on an off-ramp where there's always a cop or two its out in the middle of no-where but they hang out to catch the truckers for speeding.....smart choice since he was sitting up there that day....I slowed down and rode on by with a big 'ol sh*& eating grin on my face

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

117 for me. I was on the left most lane with all the cagers on the right. I'm sure I could get more like everyone else did but I was running out of road. I've heard people putting some sort of weights to keep the front down, anyone heard the same or have done this

FZ6 in Gresham

Reaction score
Visit site

I did a little over 125mph at an undisclosed place and time. I did a top gear roll on and the thing I really liked was the build up. Once I hit past 100mph it started accelerating at a much faster pace until I let up. quite the experiance:rockon:.

Kazpar

Reaction score
Visit site

Few weeks ago tried for once, 210km/h and i got scared. There was still much power left. So maybe oneday i will try again, but at the moment i just enjoy riding it :) And i'm talking about fz6 fazer s2 abs 08'.

NakedJ

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

managed 115mph on a naked before the wind got the better of me, a rush as plenty more left in the bike.

anyone have a view on if the fly screen makes any difference

IPilot

Reaction score
Visit site

Being my first bike and with only 1200 miles on it, the fastest I've gone is 91mph. And it was kind of scary for me.... I'll get up there sometime in the future, but for now, safety is the main point.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org

146 mph indicated...we all know the speedo's are off though...

and the area might as well have been a track area....no hills, rocks, poles, shrubs on the side of the road....gravel and dirt in case of emergency. I rolled off the throttle cuz I was in jeans and realized how stupid it was without my leather pants...haven't done it since...the canyons are more fun!

Last edited:

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Do me a favor everyone, provide a link on google maps of where you hit your top speed to show exactly where your idiotic and crazy thinking kicked in for short time. If you have already posted, you can still edit and paste in your link. Just look at mine. Just curious what kind of road everyone has chosen. Mine was a two lane highway out in the desert, north of Las Vegas paralleling to an Interstate Highway with no real entry points from either side fo the road for miles.

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Repost.jpg

4f75844f985169523cf17ef2545d.gif
OMG + 1 that is funny as hell.

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site

Ran with my best friend and his 06 R6 and my gps top speed was verified at 147. We were both in 6th with more to go, but we ran out of room.