Top Speed???

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
I've seen an indicated 152...but that was about all she had in her. It was struggling to get up to that point. This was on a mostly straight/flat, somewhat smooth road. In terms of the front, it didn't wobble or anything, took bumps no problems too.

I don't know why people get so worked up over this. Sure it's illegal and can be disasterous if you aren't careful, but so can riding around town. To each his own. I wanted to see how fast she could go and that's the only time I went that fast. I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone except to myself and seeing what the FZ6 could do. Some people seem to get mad over this topic, but it's not you or your bike so let people be stupid.

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where in DC did you do that? I don't know of any location that will allow that much speed around here.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I don't know why people get so worked up over this. Sure it's illegal and can be disasterous if you aren't careful, but so can riding around town. To each his own. I wanted to see how fast she could go and that's the only time I went that fast. I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone except to myself and seeing what the FZ6 could do. Some people seem to get mad over this topic, but it's not you or your bike so let people be stupid.

I'm not really worked up, I just don't see any point or value in this "discussion". We've all gone fast for the most part, I just don't see any point to posting it up.

"Post your top speed" - Ok I went 100Mph........(staring at each other in silence)........ok now what?

Maybe we should start other riviting topics like:

How many turns do you make on your ride into work?
Which signal do you use more, the left or the right?
Who likes cheese burgers?
How many times a day do you drop a dook at work?

:thumbup: